Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day just new to this thing! yahoo chat is a waste of time!

i follow merbein and i am a member, so i hope they go well this year under merve! i reckon young matt walder would've been a great man for the job as he like tony hickey fit, fast and never gives up type of player! and all his achievements should of got him automatic selection at merbein. any way just own thoughts! what does everyone else think?
automatic selection that was!

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

No truth whatsoever Roota. Will play at Tooleybuc-Manangatang again in 2008.

Is he one of the 'five' they have been talking too?
Robinvale aren't short of a dollar are they? (surely theres someone out there who's keen to coach)
Does the Robinvale coach have to live in Robinvale these days?

Is he one of the 'five' they have been talking too?
Robinvale aren't short of a dollar are they? (surely theres someone out there who's keen to coach)
Does the Robinvale coach have to live in Robinvale these days?

Jarrod would have said -No, not interested, as soon as they rang. I doubt that would qualify him as someone they have spoken to could it? I would think to qualify you would have to be at least interested and get more down the track than No thanks. Imps and Robinvale are surely a fair way along with a prospect? Getting late.

The uncertainties of the draw for 2008 would be putting some coaches off. Why play in a league where you may only get 14 (or even less 0 games when elsewhere (even in Victoria) you could be getting paid for a full season.

The uncertainties of the draw for 2008 would be putting some coaches off. Why play in a league where you may only get 14 (or even less 0 games when elsewhere (even in Victoria) you could be getting paid for a full season.

i read on another thread a while back that arentz n a few were off to sea lake...im sure he'd wanna compete in an above league n maybe have the chance to coach? r.vale wiuld go for jarrod over the local rag maybe hes keen to get bak to sunraysia?????????

An Informant of mine tells me that Imps were announcing there coach to the players last night.

Surely some1 on big footy has the exclusive.

i read on another thread a while back that arentz n a few were off to sea lake...im sure he'd wanna compete in an above league n maybe have the chance to coach? r.vale wiuld go for jarrod over the local rag maybe hes keen to get bak to sunraysia?????????

Of course everything on here is true Chris! The Sea Lake and Robinvale rumours are just pure fiction. He signed with Tooleybuc Manangatang a while back as he never had any intention of going anywhere, and is assisting them in recruiting for next year already and he is moving into a new house in a week or so in Swan Hill, doesn't really indicate he's moving back does it? But, gee it was mentioned on Big Footy, dunno might take a punt and believe the man himself! Everyone knows everyone on here so if you write crap it gets found out.

An Informant of mine tells me that Imps were announcing there coach to the players last night.

Surely some1 on big footy has the exclusive.

Go check the Sunny Daily Delray. Maloney is taking on the role again cause no one else wanted it apparently.

Very surprising that a sucessful club such as Imps could not attract a senior coach.

Of course everything on here is true Chris! The Sea Lake and Robinvale rumours are just pure fiction. He signed with Tooleybuc Manangatang a while back as he never had any intention of going anywhere, and is assisting them in recruiting for next year already and he is moving into a new house in a week or so in Swan Hill, doesn't really indicate he's moving back does it? But, gee it was mentioned on Big Footy, dunno might take a punt and believe the man himself! Everyone knows everyone on here so if you write crap it gets found out.

He would field more offers each year then Paris Hilton I would image, being one of the leading forwards in country footy must be hard to deal with.
Walk up starter anywhere, must enjoy playing at Toolytang.

Go check the Sunny Daily Delray. Maloney is taking on the role again cause no one else wanted it apparently.

Very surprising that a sucessful club such as Imps could not attract a senior coach.

Yeah Just had a phone call then. No papers in my office smokey u no there are a distraction ha ha ha.

Well it just shows the effect the drought is having i mean Imps made the announments right after the finals that Maloney was standing down. And i know for a fact that they spoke to a number of candidates with no luck.

Has any club signed a recruit that has never played in the SFL???? apart from Merbien. I know Irymple havent and to be honset i have not heard of a new player the SFL. Please advise guys!!!

Yaablett what will ur role be in 2008 and dont tell me it will be with TJ on the Steak Sanggers or in the drinking booth ha ha ha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Just had a phone call then. No papers in my office smokey u no there are a distraction ha ha ha.

Well it just shows the effect the drought is having i mean Imps made the announments right after the finals that Maloney was standing down. And i know for a fact that they spoke to a number of candidates with no luck.

Has any club signed a recruit that has never played in the SFL???? apart from Merbien. I know Irymple havent and to be honset i have not heard of a new player the SFL. Please advise guys!!!

Yaablett what will ur role be in 2008 and dont tell me it will be with TJ on the Steak Sanggers or in the drinking booth ha ha ha.[/quote

south milduras trev johnson has a mate up who signed. apparently handy.. n two melb boiis bout to sign with them...

Hey 'football legends' you seem to talk the same crap as Fat Guts & Aussie Rules, I can't help but think you might all be the same person???????

You must just change your name each time someone gives you a decent spray and then come back on and start dribbling again.

Hi Guys, any news on how Red cliffs is traveling so far?Who is coaching there ressies?Are you playing there this year Harry?Does anyone know were Luke Gane is playing this year, he was appointed coach of Cardy before quiting last week? maybe a good move by Luke???

Hi Guys, any news on how Red cliffs is traveling so far?Who is coaching there ressies?Are you playing there this year Harry?Does anyone know were Luke Gane is playing this year, he was appointed coach of Cardy before quiting last week? maybe a good move by Luke???

Gane knocked merbeins offer back from what i've heard..would u consider him to be in the mixx for rvale coaching job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back