Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any truth that, after months of telling everyone around town that he was playing for imps next year, that sonny lindsey has signed with south?

Just remember, two years ago Sonny signed with three different clubs including one as coach before settling at Ouyen. He could sign with all eight clubs and you wouldn't know until he ran on the ground, and even then he could move before the close of registration in June.

south starting to look like a big outfit next year! any truth to the " 2 melb boys that wanna come to the bush play for south" have signed? also heard the other night trever johsons got a little bloke down with him fromm QLD that is supposibly pretty handy. donno bout lindsey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Sonny and Money!

Soney and Money!

Sounds like the old team of cher and what'shis face?

well he has a new business and good luck to him! this new place has a liquor license? perfect for sonny to wind down after a hard trainning session at south mildura! or was it merbein? or imps?:eek:

he may yet even be coach of imps!:thumbsdown:
but hey he is havin a go!

Soney and Money!

Sounds like the old team of cher and what'shis face?

well he has a new business and good luck to him! this new place has a liquor license? perfect for sonny to wind down after a hard trainning session at south mildura! or was it merbein? or imps?:eek:

he may yet even be coach of imps!:thumbsdown:
but hey he is havin a go!

Donny F gone to Irymple for sure Robinvales counter offer was $40 its all up to him now lets see if he leaves the backyard now like he has threatened to do for 15 years.The experience will probaly do him good but iam not so sure this late in his career

Donny F gone to Irymple for sure Robinvales counter offer was $40 its all up to him now lets see if he leaves the backyard now like he has threatened to do for 15 years.The experience will probaly do him good but iam not so sure this late in his career

Dont ya think donny should be playin for near nothin at the vale these days! hes been on good coin for years n it shulda been time to give somethin back instead of jumpin camps...from what i belive the vale boys r gunna give it to him ??

Dont ya think donny should be playin for near nothin at the vale these days! hes been on good coin for years n it shulda been time to give somethin back instead of jumpin camps...from what i belive the vale boys r gunna give it to him ??

Its still only December. I reckon you'll have to wait until April to guarantee anyones appearance in a different jumper.

anyone know of any more signings at Merbein? i reckon they will be the biggest recruiters for next season!:confused:

Your posts are crap, u have no clue!!
Your on here talking up Merbein, then asking who their signed!!
Clearances can't be lodged until the new year, it would be dumb for clubs to play their hands so early, wouldn't you think Aussie??
If Merbein go on to recruit 10-12 blokes more fool them.
Some advice, read Well's posts and take note, he is all things Merbein and is usually about the mark.

Your posts are crap, u have no clue!!
Your on here talking up Merbein, then asking who their signed!!
Clearances can't be lodged until the new year, it would be dumb for clubs to play their hands so early, wouldn't you think Aussie??
If Merbein go on to recruit 10-12 blokes more fool them.
Some advice, read Well's posts and take note, he is all things Merbein and is usually about the mark.

ok dickless calm down!
sonny has signed with south for 2 years!:thumbsu:

Nar mr dickless rabbit, signed as assistant coach for 2 years with south mildura!:eek:

I guess we could trade insults (you'd only have to read some of the posts you've written to find a place to start) or we can talk football?
I must admit, it looks funny when you're on here with Merv this and Merv that ( and on other threads, might I add) when you're asking who have Merbein signed??
Are you a member of the club?
Are you a player out there?
Do you go to the games?

I guess we could trade insults (you'd only have to read some of the posts you've written to find a place to start) or we can talk football?
I must admit, it looks funny when you're on here with Merv this and Merv that ( and on other threads, might I add) when you're asking who have Merbein signed??
Are you a member of the club?
Are you a player out there?
Do you go to the games?
I wouldn't think so

g'day just new to this thing! yahoo chat is a waste of time!

i follow merbein and i am a member, so i hope they go well this year under merve! i reckon young matt walder would've been a great man for the job as he like tony hickey fit, fast and never gives up type of player! and all his achievements should of got him automatic selection at merbein. any way just own thoughts! what does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back