Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Ransome should get himself a nice little holiday this week with Simmsy very lucky not to be booked for taking Alvey's head off.

Simms was worst than Ransome's.
Ransome wreckless! Reported, Yellow card yes, report no.
Simm's intentional! Not Report
Back to front.

From what Im told, you are spot on with that assumption RAbbito. Simms should have been looked at and Ransome's was for once not intentional..

Nothing Alvey wouldnt have had coming his way i'm sure.

Yeah what do you mean by that? Alvey's not a dirty player at all. No one deserves to be hit by a thug after disposing of the ball. Its Simms's biggest downfall as a player that he lets himself sink to that level from time to time.

Yeah what do you mean by that? Alvey's not a dirty player at all. No one deserves to be hit by a thug after disposing of the ball. Its Simms's biggest downfall as a player that he lets himself sink to that level from time to time.

unfourtunatly things like that are still in our game and its sad that its the better players that usually get targeted, im sure simms hasnt given half of wot he has coped i think thug is a lil strong.. and 2 weeks for ransome big blow 4 irymple

Two weeks.
Irymple should be able to cover him for two weeks especially with Mason , Eagle and Adolf to return. Eaton said in the daily they had seven to return. Who are they? Is Carn in that group? I guess if you include tim Roberts there would only be two more to find.

red cliffs are looking good to make finals this year and be a big contender. With matty walder coaching them, how could they go wrong.. brad mentiplay is one to watch out for too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

red cliffs are looking good to make finals this year and be a big contender. With matty walder coaching them, how could they go wrong.. brad mentiplay is one to watch out for too

Mildura will
Imps will
Robinvale will
Wentworth (with no injuries) will
Irymple may or may not
RC, South, Merbein a toss up. You've got to beat the above sides.

imps will fiinish in the top 2 along with mildura.. wentworth will finish 3rd, redcliffs irymple and robinvale will fight it out for 4th spot. south and merbs will rund out the bottom 2.. have yu seen much of brad mentiplay ?

delray a few bak for the swallows should b good.. but apparently crossling in out for 8-10 ant truth delray?? massave loss..

Yeah Can confirm on crozzo will miss six. Had the big fella round for tea, wearing the moon boot lot worse then the rolled ankle we suspected gunna really stretch the young swallow list.

Just commenting on a previous post Simms and thug i dont think go real well together. He would have to be the hardest and fairest player ive seen. I would consider the weekends incedent as a 1 in about 190 - 210 SFL games.

Yeah Can confirm on crozzo will miss six. Had the big fella round for tea, wearing the moon boot lot worse then the rolled ankle we suspected gunna really stretch the young swallow list.

Just commenting on a previous post Simms and thug i dont think go real well together. He would have to be the hardest and fairest player ive seen. I would consider the weekends incedent as a 1 in about 190 - 210 SFL games.
Don't agree with you on too many things Delray but on this occassion your right, Simmsy, whether you like him or not has copped a heap over his time and just keeps getting up and going the footy. He has plenty in the bank if he did hand one out on Satdy, I would reckon he could hand another 100 odd out and still have plenty of interest left......
ps Delray I thought you would be still hung over after those Blues won.......

Delray, How's Eagle and Wozza enjoying Cairns they coping with the humidity and nightlife O.K.;) Speaking of champion footballers are you still pulling the jockstrap on or you retired?:thumbsu:

Delray, How's Eagle and Wozza enjoying Cairns they coping with the humidity and nightlife O.K.;) Speaking of champion footballers are you still pulling the jockstrap on or you retired?:thumbsu:

Ha ha yeah been speaking to the boys a bit. Eagle has started real 1 they are at a pretty good club i think. From all reports they are loving the night life would you expect anythink less ha ha:).

As for me yeah still running around thats about it not getting any leather poisioning i know that.

imps will fiinish in the top 2 along with mildura.. wentworth will finish 3rd, redcliffs irymple and robinvale will fight it out for 4th spot. south and merbs will rund out the bottom 2.. have yu seen much of brad mentiplay ?

recliffs number 5 stop pretending to be someone your not!!

Predictions:

Robinvale by 24pts over Mildura... Only if they keep Matthews to 1or2 goals

Imperials by 56pts over Red Cliffs... Red Cliffs not as good as what ppl say, Malic is going to be a superstar

Wentworth by 150pts over South Mildura... bell to kick 20 Wentworth way to strong

Merbein by 5pts over Irymple... I believe the game is won in the ruck and without Crossling, Mason wont mach the combo of Riordan & Wright

Mildura to beat Robinvale by 38.. matthews is the key!
Imperials to beat red cliffs by 15.. too much experience for the tigers
irymple to beat merbein by 40! the young kids will run merbein off there feet
wentworth to beat south by 84.. too good for south all over the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back