Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delray said:
Yaabbleet u got me had no spys just trying to liven up this site. U read the CMFL some real feeling there. Blokes getting wacked, ****ed, loved the lot.

A real bit of feeling too at Irymple today. I must say, I've never seen a side so intent on dishing out cheapshots behind the play in all my life. It was astounding to see them not fielding a backline at all today but instead a troop of snipers. My commendations to Hocko who played well, especially with a target set on the back of his head. The umpires didn't even look like giving him a free but that was because he was wearing a demon jumper!

Just after 3/4 time the free kick count was 25 to 7 in Irymple's favour and a few f ucking shockers in the last quarter slaughtered us at clutch moments in the match. Chris Russell and Ash Connick's marks not being paid was disgraceful. I've never seen such a blatant attempt to ruin a good game of footy in my life either ...

Geez, I've seen a few things for the first time today, I now realise. Here's another, and this would have to be something I never thought I'd see in my entire life ...

Picture this, it's half time. Players are in the sheds, getting their breaths back, discussing tactics, whatever. Supporters are at the bar or on the hill or grabbing a bite to eat at the kiosk. The blare of a truck horn from Karadoc Avenue is heard but not too many people notice. Another blare, only this time closer, it seems the truck is heading past Henshilwood Oval. As it comes into view, it seems to be just a regular truck with a flat tray on the back. Another horn blare and it is all revealed ... Sitting square on the back of the truck's tray is a spanking new Bobcat ... As this truck made a second pass, the players were all gathered in their positions, ready to go for the second half. I dare say most players saw it. I know one had to have seen it ...

So the umpires or the flat top truck driver lost it for Mildura, build a bridge

Santoz said:
A real bit of feeling too at Irymple today. I must say, I've never seen a side so intent on dishing out cheapshots behind the play in all my life. It was astounding to see them not fielding a backline at all today but instead a troop of snipers. My commendations to Hocko who played well, especially with a target set on the back of his head. The umpires didn't even look like giving him a free but that was because he was wearing a demon jumper!

Just after 3/4 time the free kick count was 25 to 7 in Irymple's favour and a few f ucking shockers in the last quarter slaughtered us at clutch moments in the match. Chris Russell and Ash Connick's marks not being paid was disgraceful. I've never seen such a blatant attempt to ruin a good game of footy in my life either ...

Geez, I've seen a few things for the first time today, I now realise. Here's another, and this would have to be something I never thought I'd see in my entire life ...

Picture this, it's half time. Players are in the sheds, getting their breaths back, discussing tactics, whatever. Supporters are at the bar or on the hill or grabbing a bite to eat at the kiosk. The blare of a truck horn from Karadoc Avenue is heard but not too many people notice. Another blare, only this time closer, it seems the truck is heading past Henshilwood Oval. As it comes into view, it seems to be just a regular truck with a flat tray on the back. Another horn blare and it is all revealed ... Sitting square on the back of the truck's tray is a spanking new Bobcat ... As this truck made a second pass, the players were all gathered in their positions, ready to go for the second half. I dare say most players saw it. I know one had to have seen it ...

Nakriel said:
So the umpires or the flat top truck driver lost it for Mildura, build a bridge

Maybe he's trying to say one of the umpires now owns a brand spanking new bobcat?????

Not bribery Gusty old mate, what will these potential premiership champions stoop to next.....dont put their team in the paper, give the umpires a brand new bobcat, or is it that the Dees just werent good enough and are looking to blame someone else

Gusty said:
Maybe he's trying to say one of the umpires now owns a brand spanking new bobcat?????

Nakriel said:
Not bribery Gusty old mate, what will these potential premiership champions stoop to next.....dont put their team in the paper, give the umpires a brand new bobcat, or is it that the Dees just werent good enough and are looking to blame someone else

I think it's more like one of their players has a liking to new bobcats, would have been more a distraction for them than the opposition:cool:

Santoz said:

Santoz have a tear, the umpiring is always the same. It was good and bad at different times for both teams. The only blame can be put on you guys for self destructing. Had them on toast and couldnt ice it with a couple of easy shots in the last. You also cant say it was just irymple sniping or are you that one eyed you cant see reality. Just hope you guys make it to september as at least you know how to put up a fight unlike earlier on in the year.

Santoz said:

Hows the Kidney Santoz.

Nakriel said:

Pull your head in heck wit did you even see the game. Easily the worst umpiring performance I have ever seen. Yes the Dees should have won but the three extra players Irymple had in orange certainly helped their cause.
Your just a s h i t stirrer!

Settle down you dolt, you can't blame umpires for losing, as you just said twit, you should have won the game, build a bridge and get over it

Skeeterman said:
Pull your head in heck wit did you even see the game. Easily the worst umpiring performance I have ever seen. Yes the Dees should have won but the three extra players Irymple had in orange certainly helped their cause.

Was it just the last quarter that they were bad or was it the whole game? If it was the latter then perhaps you should learn to adjust to the decisions, both side have to do that not just one side

I have been reading this forum with both bemusement and amusement and the comments by Skeeterman to Nakriel seem very crass and unnecessary, although Nakriel does seem to be moving the big spoon around, however Skeeterman, if I may use a bit of poetic licence "Five things are to be assessed before the battle (game) The way, the weather, the ground, the leadership and discipline, these are to be assessed prior. First assess yourself and your opponent in terms of these five things, deciding who is superior. Then you can determine who is likely to prevail.
Perhaps some of the Dees may have been thinking of the previous encounter with the Swallows (love that Name, conjures up all types of thoughts) where a couple of them were derailed by the D train, perhaps leaving scary memories

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats all we need another intellectual, and I dont need your help Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu said:
I have been reading this forum with both bemusement and amusement and the comments by Skeeterman to Nakriel seem very crass and unnecessary, although Nakriel does seem to be moving the big spoon around, however Skeeterman, if I may use a bit of poetic licence "Five things are to be assessed before the battle (game) The way, the weather, the ground, the leadership and discipline, these are to be assessed prior. First assess yourself and your opponent in terms of these five things, deciding who is superior. Then you can determine who is likely to prevail.
Perhaps some of the Dees may have been thinking of the previous encounter with the Swallows (love that Name, conjures up all types of thoughts) where a couple of them were derailed by the D train, perhaps leaving scary memories

Santoz said:

Reply:
Santoz, did you race home straight after the game to post this dribble? Get a life moron.
Aren't you the bloke who left Irymple because you couldn't get a game in the 1's, went to Demon's and still played a season of ressies?! That might be telling you something. You're obviously a very bitter man.

On the game: a great contest to watch, Mildura really had a crack - well done. Irymple played some good footy in the last quarter and a half. Lacked a bit tactically with the absence of Oscar the Grouch Anderson and the bald muppet.

The umpires did their jobs and made some mistakes (for both teams throughout the game), but lets face it - in the end the best team won.

Skeeterman said:

be careful with the swear words boys cause gusty will give you a slap over the knuckles....

badds said:
be careful with the swear words boys cause gusty will give you a slap over the knuckles....

If you don't have an image to present to the general public then you can swear, steal, rape, pillage or whatever you like.

I only seek to improve those worthy of the effort. Think about it!!!!

Skeeterman said:

Are you worthy?

badds said:

Good of you to point this out to this reprehensible butcher of the English language.

Congratulations on your improvement so far.

I'm still in your head and that means you've thought about what I've had to say.

You're going well.

Gusty, more than a breeze less than a gale.

Anyone with a vocabulary like that is obviously neanderthal and cannot have a good command of the queens english, has no self control and cannot express himself properly so resorts to crass language

Gusty said:
Are you worthy?

Gusty said:
Good of you to point this out to this reprehensible butcher of the English language.

Congratulations on your improvement so far.

I'm still in your head and that means you've thought about what I've had to say.

You're going well.

Gusty, more than a breeze less than a gale.
You sound like an english teacher

Obviously a Mildura player, lacks self discipline, foresight and that is probably why they lost, blame the umpires and if that doesnt give satisfaction then blame each other

Skeeterman said:

The Art of War. Sun Tzu. A very good read indeed and can be utilized, not just in the art of war, but in the world of business and to a limited degree, the world of sport. Know the enemy as you know yourself and victory is assured.

Some information for those out there on the importance of this weekends game between South Mildura and Merbein. If South wins they will be equal on points with Mildura and Wentworth, one game clear of Imperials. If South wins by 62 points, it moves into fourth position above Wenworth by one percent. If South wins by 82 points or more, it moves into 3rd position, 1 percent above Mildura with Wenty dropping to 5th. The last 5 Rounds will be very interesting for all four sides battling for 3rd and 4th on the ladder.

So who does each of these sides play and what are their chances.

South Mildura

Mildura, Red Cliffs, Irymple, Robinvale, Imps

Mildura

South Mildura, Imperials, Wentworth, Merbein, Robinvale

Wentworth

Robinvale, Merbein, Mildura, Red Cliffs, Irymple

Imperials

Merbein, Mildura, Red Cliffs, Irymple, South Mildura

In my opinion, Wentworth have the easier run home with Merbein and Red Cliffs, but will have it difficult with Robinvale, Mildura and Irymple. A possible of 2 out of 5.

Imperials have Merbein and Red Cliffs but again have three hard ones and a possibility of just 2 out of 5. Already one game behind, they will struggle to make the finals unless they can get at least two other wins against the other three sides. Even that might not be enough.

Mildura have a difficult run but could sneak in if they can win 3 out of thier 5 games.

South have the hardest run of all but with the form reversal of the last two weeks can definatley make it with 3 wins from 5. That means that they must beat Red Cliffs, Mildura and Imperials who are all fighting for the same position. The game against Imperials could be the big decider.

3 wins for any of the sides above will get them into finals except Imperials. They need to win all four games or they will be relying on percentage. With 2 wins and relying on other teams losing etc, you can make finals on percentage. Interesting end to the year. Great for the League to be so close with only 5 rounds remaining after this coming weekend.

Santoz said:

santoz you fu***n weak as **** drivelling excuse for a footballer ,probably the most overrated 2's player to ever play sfl footy and you think you can write this garbage i dare say youll get another chance to play irymple & the umps so we'll see how you go,,,,word is you havent touched the pill for 5 weeks so i suggest you should try and get a kick first before spruiking off with weak excuses you penis head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back