Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Action Jackson said:
Are your facts 100 hundred percent badds

I can confirm for u there Jackson my friend: Bad egg Morris believe or not was not at fault at all. There was an issue with a younger Irymple player and Mick during the night. Then at close it sparked up again Bad Egg walked accross the road to get away mick followed. Then out the front of the other kebab joint had a bit of a push and shove and thats it.

Yaaablett said:
Jacko, his facts aren't 100% thats why he wrote "apparantly" and "not overly sure". You on the sauce at training last night?
No offence here yabs but how about we get the facts right before it's put all over this site..

Are you guys serious? If everyone waited for facts nothing would get written on this site. The punch on thing was incorrect, but why so precious now? Nothing over the top was written. Thanks for your comment Nakkers, are you that bored?

While I'm at it we are only getting the Irymple version of the story. Maybe we should wait till we get the Red Cliffs version.

Yes I am mate, still waiting to hear a reply from you

Yaaablett said:
Are you guys serious? If everyone waited for facts nothing would get written on this site. The punch on thing was incorrect, but why so precious now? Nothing over the top was written. Thanks for your comment Nakkers, are you that bored?

Nakriel said:
Yes I am mate, still waiting to hear a reply from you

Yeah, I know. Regarding your question about us v Irymple? We've trained well and look forward to playing the benchmark. They towelled us up last time and we'd like to show that was not the real us. Personally I am looking forward to getting out there and having a game. I'm bored too.

Yaaableeett "age shall not weary them" may not be true in all cases :) . Is the driver gunna get through???????? My spy down at Mildura said u looked ginger at best through the week???

My Story Re: Saturday nights shenanigans is true i would not lie on big footy:D :D :D

The Irymple mildura game will be very one sided, I think every one should get down to No 1 oval. If Wentworth loose this game their season is just about over unless they can beat Irymple or Robinvale on their run home.

By all reports, both teams have thier strongest sides on the park they have had all year.

My selections
Irymple by 67pts- Connick to break down by 15 minute mark
Imps by 4pts:D

3inarow said:
By all reports, both teams have thier strongest sides on the park they have had all year.
My selections
Imps by 4pts:D

3inarow: U may have to change your name to 4inarow if your mob go down this week:) . But without J.Bell i think your visit to D Pole could be postponed. W/Worth Lack a true avenue to goal without him.

Delray said:
Yaaableeett "age shall not weary them" may not be true in all cases :) . Is the driver gunna get through???????? My spy down at Mildura said u looked ginger at best through the week???

My Story Re: Saturday nights shenanigans is true i would not lie on big footy:D :D :D

Well you just have lied Delray. Was away and didn't train at Mildura.

Delray said:
3inarow: U may have to change your name to 4inarow if your mob go down this week:) . But without J.Bell i think your visit to D Pole could be postponed. W/Worth Lack a true avenue to goal without him.

belly is playing and with ben clay back in who we have missed big time our side has a alot better structure about it... add to that the inclusions of dale king phil byrnes nathan lawson and tom lipetri and there are no excuses thats the best side we have put on the park for a long while....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I dont mean that stupidly, South were Haase conscious and it does seem to add the pressure when the ball is moved forward i.e two or three opponents in the contest

badds said:
belly is playing and with ben clay back in who we have missed big time our side has a alot better structure about it... add to that the inclusions of dale king phil byrnes nathan lawson and tom lipetri and there are no excuses thats the best side we have put on the park for a long while....

They are some good inclusions Badds. The Green Machine get back the Mills brothers, so looks set for a tight contest.

Delray, how do you rate your reserves chances of going all the way? I hear a certain bald ex Irymple man will be returning this weekend.

Nakriel said:
Just a question to ponder Are you too Bell conscious Badds??

no i dont think so, in fact last week we didnt get the ball to him enough and when we did he was getting fair dinkum r*ped, yes maca did a good job but belly should have got at least 5 free kicks throughout the game...

Hey Badds I was just listening to B Clohesy hanging **** on you on Sam Smythes radio show. Something about giving an AFL spray to players after last week and Bren said that Dean Umback was eating a salad roll instead of a pie at the shop on Monday, cos of it!
Did you here the interview? It sounded like 3 very intelligent men having a very interesting debate about SFL football-Max Thorburn, Sam Smythe and B Clohesy-not a lot of brains between them i think.
Hopefully there was no tourists listening to the radio because i think they would wonder what type of people live in Sunraysia!

Lazy Dave said:
Hey Badds I was just listening to B Clohesy hanging **** on you on Sam Smythes radio show. Something about giving an AFL spray to players after last week and Bren said that Dean Umback was eating a salad roll instead of a pie at the shop on Monday, cos of it!
Did you here the interview? It sounded like 3 very intelligent men having a very interesting debate about SFL football-Max Thorburn, Sam Smythe and B Clohesy-not a lot of brains between them i think.
Hopefully there was no tourists listening to the radio because i think they would wonder what type of people live in Sunraysia!

nah didnt hear it mate, young wally hey just got of the phone to the little **** stirer mite have to get him back on radio in the morning....

badds said:

I seen the team in my lunch break must have missed belly's name. Concentrating on other things :) Well sounds as though u will give it shove this week then badds should be some good footy.

Yaabbleet u got me had no spys just trying to liven up this site. U read the CMFL some real feeling there. Blokes getting wacked, ****ed, loved the lot.

As for our 2's i think we are were we belong at the moment Sth & Imps are very very good teams. Couple of inclusions within the next couple of weeks will help our cause still plenty of work to do!!!

Lazy Dave said:
Dont know about the other 2 But Max Thorburn definitley hasnt and has got away with it for years

Delray said:
I seen the team in my lunch break must have missed belly's name. Concentrating on other things :) Well sounds as though u will give it shove this week then badds should be some good footy.

Yaabbleet u got me had no spys just trying to liven up this site. U read the CMFL some real feeling there. Blokes getting wacked, ****ed, loved the lot.

As for our 2's i think we are were we belong at the moment Sth & Imps are very very good teams. Couple of inclusions within the next couple of weeks will help our cause still plenty of work to do!!!
Saw one game last week Tooley Manang V Labert very one sided Labert had 5>6 players sniping all day Tooley Manang did extremley well not to get sucked in very disciplened performance .They were tough were it counted very hard at the ball which seemed to unerve the Labert boys.Toughest thing a Labert player did was King Hit a young player from behind (190cm v170 cm) right in front of the Tooley Manang supporters .There none playing coach makes Merv Neagles Tantrums look almost normal behavior.

Pity we general public don't know who's playing at Irymple this week. perhaps they've sent the teams in by post.
They could even put in a 'pretend" side we wouldn't know.
They're not getting arrogant out there are they.

The bloke who usually spells the team was probably missing:D

Hillite said:
Pity we general public don't know who's playing at Irymple this week. perhaps they've sent the teams in by post.
They could even put in a 'pretend" side we wouldn't know.
They're not getting arrogant out there are they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back