Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

can someone confirm whether jackson from wentworth has left wenty or still out there heard he was training there last week??

Greetings gentleman, any mail on the boy Merbein are trying to bring in from Sorrento (Mornington Peninsula Nepean FL)? Kicked 25 goals in a team that played finals footy last year.
I heard also heard a rumor that MaxFM is looking to replace Billy and Patty in the commentary box this season with Tony McCarthy & Sammy Smythe!!

Greetings gentleman, any mail on the boy Merbein are trying to bring in from Sorrento (Mornington Peninsula Nepean FL)? Kicked 25 goals in a team that played finals footy last year.
I heard also heard a rumor that MaxFM is looking to replace Billy and Patty in the commentary box this season with Tony McCarthy & Sammy Smythe!!

Mac daddy did he kick them in 1 game or what???

Gee now that sonny has gone and maggies have lost there financial backer the hype around town has reduced dramaticly. Whats the news guys any 1 got praccy matches lined up?

Gee now that sonny has gone and maggies have lost there financial backer the hype around town has reduced dramaticly. Whats the news guys any 1 got praccy matches lined up?
Yeah merbein play south on a sunday i think the 16th. Should be good to have a hitout before easter. Won't say anything on our new blokes just yet....

No, no Delboy 25 snag rolls for the season.
Mate there hasn't been a lot of news from the Swallows camp,
perhaps our good friend "T-bag" could fill us in with the lastest from
Menschilwood Oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sonny has gone? please elabirate a bit.

Peter Mac

What position is this player that is playing for the pies? Is he a top line player??

Cheers mate

Good to see FEV is still keeping up his good form!

Sonny has gone? please elabirate a bit.

Well i was told he has signed for Ouyen. i thought it may have been a rumor was just hopping to get some kind of comformation.

Well with pracky games lined up this week and next we should know a little bit more on how the swallows will be looking.

Well i was told he has signed for Ouyen. i thought it may have been a rumor was just hopping to get some kind of comformation.

Well with pracky games lined up this week and next we should know a little bit more on how the swallows will be looking.

It will be difficult to say on some sides. You wouldn't think that everybody would field their strongest sides in praccy matches. I would say look a little more to the pre season comp or the first few games of the season. Will be get to get a run or two under the belt though.....

Anyone got anything to say? This is a very sad thread at the minute.
What does Season 2008 hold for you Yabbs?
Are you likely to hold down a key position down back,
or can we see you joining forces with Nobby, Bowser
and Schelfie at the beer van?
How will the young fellow Dawson shape up on return
from Bendigo?
Heard reports about a dodgy shoulder.

I noticed that Red Cliffs lost a player to Nangiloc via the time limit on clearances. Is this the club taking an easy way out on clearances or did they stuff it up. Nangiloc would be pleased. Hope the player hadnt changes his mind.

whats the go with wenty how are the likes of lipetri, rigby's, clay's and bell shaping up are they fit or any injuries?

What does Season 2008 hold for you Yabbs?
Are you likely to hold down a key position down back,
or can we see you joining forces with Nobby, Bowser
and Schelfie at the beer van?
How will the young fellow Dawson shape up on return
from Bendigo?
Heard reports about a dodgy shoulder.

Josh had a pretty standard clean out at the end of last season on a sore shoulder and is now doing all the competitive stuff and did all of the 300 or so push ups Breeza made us do last night while running 18 holes at Riverside. Looks very fit and should slot into the midfield rotations somewhere. I'll switch between back and fwd and see what happens.

Josh had a pretty standard clean out at the end of last season on a sore shoulder and is now doing all the competitive stuff and did all of the 300 or so push ups Breeza made us do last night while running 18 holes at Riverside. Looks very fit and should slot into the midfield rotations somewhere. I'll switch between back and fwd and see what happens.

I thought you had your eyes set on a midfield spot this year also??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back