Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips for this weekend.

Red Cliff by 21 points over Merbein

Robinvale by 46 points over South

Wentworth by 10 points over Imperials

Irymple by 7 14 points over Mildura

There should be a big footy tipping comp for the SFL. Anyone interested then send me a private message with your tips and I will get it up and going and post results each Monday.

Arrh go the IBIS!! shake em up mate, not even playing and you've got them all talking... Best of luck with the running (stay out of trouble) and good luck to darren off neighbours aka Mr "welder" aka 2 cans llewelyn. Me and macca talking bout a golf trip up that way so we'll have to catch for an 07 premiership beer :thumbsu:....

Gday Lads,
Just wondering if you can give me any info on a Jason McDonald from Mildura South??

I had the pleasure of playing with and coaching him the last couple of years. Very hard nut who shirks no issue. Struggles a bit with his kicking but makes up for it with his endeavour and hardness at the pill. And the man if need be.

Arrh go the IBIS!! shake em up mate, not even playing and you've got them all talking... Best of luck with the running (stay out of trouble) and good luck to darren off neighbours aka Mr "welder" aka 2 cans llewelyn. Me and macca talking bout a golf trip up that way so we'll have to catch for an 07 premiership beer :thumbsu:....

Hey Chewy,

Hows Ballarat mate? Bit cooler this time of year. Hope the drug business is going well for you. Definately catch up for that beer buddy, didn't get to celebrate like you at the end of it unfortunately. Might even pull out the clubs and play a bit like Jack Newton. :D

Go The LIONS. Have a good season mate.

I had the pleasure of playing with and coaching him the last couple of years. Very hard nut who shirks no issue. Struggles a bit with his kicking but makes up for it with his endeavour and hardness at the pill. And the man if need be.

Is there any knowledge on where he is having a kick this year? There is whispers around the SA amatuers 2 clubs are in the running for his services.

Tips for this weekend.

Red Cliff by 21 points over Merbein

Robinvale by 46 points over South

Wentworth by 10 points over Imperials

Irymple by 7 14 points over Mildura

There should be a big footy tipping comp for the SFL. Anyone interested then send me a private message with your tips and I will get it up and going and post results each Monday.
Round 1 is here so bring it on!

Robinvale over the Bulldogs by 3 goals
Wenty to inflict soome pain on the Green Machine (40+)
Can I go for a draw out at Quandong Park???
Mildura by 26 points over the plucky Swallows

What's the Gathers playin' in the 2's for Westies tomorrow?
Surely they can't be that good.

Round 1 is here so bring it on!

Robinvale over the Bulldogs by 3 goals
Wenty to inflict soome pain on the Green Machine (40+)
Can I go for a draw out at Quandong Park???
Mildura by 26 points over the plucky Swallows

What's the Gathers playin' in the 2's for Westies tomorrow?
Surely they can't be that good.

Robinvale by 30pts- foward line too strong
wenty by 70pts -we are shit
red cliffs by 36pts- Merbein are crap
Mildura by 125pts -there side looks awesome in todays paper.

Gathercole hasn't played in nearly 2 years so maybe he needs the match touch back again

I hope i am not putting my foot in it here, or asking a touchy question but i have just watched "Footy Scoreboard" on Channel 10 and it said South forfeited to Robinvale. What has happened there lads???

I hope i am not putting my foot in it here, or asking a touchy question but i have just watched "Footy Scoreboard" on Channel 10 and it said South forfeited to Robinvale. What has happened there lads???

The SFL website has all the scores and no mention of a forfiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buggered if i know what they were on about on the tv the:confused:
Spoke to one of the boys straight after the game and he said they lost by about 10 points or something. No forfeit.

Imps a good win over Wentworth and Red Cliffs after a good solid first three quarters managed to hold on to defeat Merbein.

Should be a great game on neutral territory today.

Robinvale by 30pts- foward line too strong
wenty by 70pts -we are shit
red cliffs by 36pts- Merbein are crap
Mildura by 125pts -there side looks awesome in todays paper.

Gathercole hasn't played in nearly 2 years so maybe he needs the match touch back again

Not as shit as you thought you were but a good chance you will stay in the 2's after a comment like that. I tipped Wenty to win as well but like I said, you never count out those bloody green and whites. :D:D

Mildura not as awsome as Irymple who I tipped to defeat Mildura who are suffering a Grand Final Hangover, or perhaps a hangover from Thursday after I saw a couple of very senior players downing beers that night.:eek::eek: (Yes I know it was Thursday night, please take it as tongue in cheek.)

A good round to start the year and looks like it could be an even one. Yes its early and Wenty didn't perform how everyone expected or was it Imps who performed above expectations. We will certainly find out over the next couple of weeks as the season sorts itself out.

I now sit back in anticipation for Monday nights news to see what Big Billy has up his sleeve for a footy round up. Hopefully he is over the whole Poem thing and just does a normal report this year and does our local footy justice.

Not as shit as you thought you were but a good chance you will stay in the 2's after a comment like that. I tipped Wenty to win as well but like I said, you never count out those bloody green and whites. :D:D

Mildura not as awsome as Irymple who I tipped to defeat Mildura who are suffering a Grand Final Hangover, or perhaps a hangover from Thursday after I saw a couple of very senior players downing beers that night.:eek::eek: (Yes I know it was Thursday night, please take it as tongue in cheek.)

A good round to start the year and looks like it could be an even one. Yes its early and Wenty didn't perform how everyone expected or was it Imps who performed above expectations. We will certainly find out over the next couple of weeks as the season sorts itself out.

I now sit back in anticipation for Monday nights news to see what Big Billy has up his sleeve for a footy round up. Hopefully he is over the whole Poem thing and just does a normal report this year and does our local footy justice.

Hopefully he points out the 12 hang on i'll be honest here 10 shots at goal Mick Faulkhead got against merbein on saturday night. I was at the game and thought that it was only the continual free kicks to faulkhead that kept red cliffs in the van. Keatch was playing on him and from what i saw if faulkhead couldn't mark he would stop and block keatch's run sort of like the tunneling saga these days.
Anyway was a great game and i thought with 11 scoring shots to 4 in the last merbein were a little unlucky not to win. Both sides have improved out of sight although the red cliffs ass coach is not much chop. Hooker and riordan both still have it, matty walder wouldn't have had 10 touches on a young merbein player but i think that red cliffs are much better than anyone on here would care to admit. For the pies i think they are in the same boat and will be in every game they contest

You can never count them out, Wenty coach was very confident going into game, thought they were a 6 goal better side. Imps had 5 under 18's playing and all played very well. Also they must still be in good shape as their ressies won very well even though they had about 4 out from the ones.

Bit of a boilover with the Mildura, Irymple game surely the dee's are not suffering a premiership hang over. Maybe they are happy with their flag if the are out drinking piss on a Thursday night !!!!

[/b]
Hopefully he points out the 12 hang on i'll be honest here 10 shots at goal Mick Faulkhead got against merbein on saturday night. I was at the game and thought that it was only the continual free kicks to faulkhead that kept red cliffs in the van. Keatch was playing on him and from what i saw if faulkhead couldn't mark he would stop and block keatch's run sort of like the tunneling saga these days.
Anyway was a great game and i thought with 11 scoring shots to 4 in the last merbein were a little unlucky not to win. Both sides have improved out of sight although the red cliffs ass coach is not much chop. Hooker and riordan both still have it, matty walder wouldn't have had 10 touches on a young merbein player but i think that red cliffs are much better than anyone on here would care to admit. For the pies i think they are in the same boat and will be in every game they contest

I wasn't at the game unfortunately so I can't comment on the free kicks. Seems this in the back garbage (If that is what the kicks were for) have spilled down to country level. I did hear that the game was over umpired though with many free kicks around the ground.

Matty didn't have much of an impact which is a good sign for the Yellow and Blacks and with a better output from him and the Assistant Coach they will be better come round 2.

With regard to the Imps two's I think you will find that it is more the lack of depth at Wentworth that would attribute to thier win. The roos have struggled to have a two's team that is competitive for a few years and from reports they are struggling to even field a team.

Great to see almost every team blooding the young kids. I am sick of reading that it's a YOUTH POLICY though. I think it is more to do with requirements due to the lack of senior players going around. They are doing very well though with many kids 18 or under featuring in thier teams best.

I wasn't at the game unfortunately so I can't comment on the free kicks. Seems this in the back garbage (If that is what the kicks were for) have spilled down to country level. I did hear that the game was over umpired though with many free kicks around the ground.

Matty didn't have much of an impact which is a good sign for the Yellow and Blacks and with a better output from him and the Assistant Coach they will be better come round 2.

With regard to the Imps two's I think you will find that it is more the lack of depth at Wentworth that would attribute to thier win. The roos have struggled to have a two's team that is competitive for a few years and from reports they are struggling to even field a team.

Great to see almost every team blooding the young kids. I am sick of reading that it's a YOUTH POLICY though. I think it is more to do with requirements due to the lack of senior players going around. They are doing very well though with many kids 18 or under featuring in thier teams best.

They had 22 in Saturday, with a few still to come, so no problem with fielding a team at this stage. For the first time in a number of years they fielded a side that did not require any U/18's to play two games.

Things are not as bad out there as we may have thought. There is a bit of work to do in the two's but they will be more competitive than they have been in the last few years once they have a few more games under the belt.

Anybody out at the game on the weekend will agree with me that the wenty seconds showed a little bit in the second half against Imps.... however still have a lot of work to do

:thumbsu:
They had 22 in Saturday, with a few still to come, so no problem with fielding a team at this stage. For the first time in a number of years they fielded a side that did not require any U/18's to play two games.

Things are not as bad out there as we may have thought. There is a bit of work to do in the two's but they will be more competitive than they have been in the last few years once they have a few more games under the belt.

Anybody out at the game on the weekend will agree with me that the wenty seconds showed a little bit in the second half against Imps.... however still have a lot of work to do

Thats good to hear deposit. Nothing worse than a side not being able to find the numbers and relying on young kids to play two games of footy each weekend. No doubt Alves will be doing everything possible to get things right out there and if they are now getting the numbers that is a good step up on last year.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

does anybody know a kid from robinvale by the name of Brodie Rogers? he played alright in a practice match just wondering what kind of a player he is?

Can anyone tell me how Jade Keam goes? he played for Robinvale last year, they have put big wraps on him. Is joint coach in the lexton plains league this year thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back