Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.F.P said:
Delrae they tell me the weather is magnificant in FIJI?

Well then PFD it must be true!! obviously that package was to hard to refuse. The harvest must be good down OUYEN way, with only 9 games remaining + finals the gift must equate to about 800 per game. good dollars. Bear is a good guy so no doubt he will repay the Ouyen boys both on and off the field. and all the way to FIJI ha ha. I think Irymple should put there hand out for getting his fittness up :)

Delray said:
Well then PFD it must be true!! obviously that package was to hard to refuse. The harvest must be good down OUYEN way, with only 9 games remaining + finals the gift must equate to about 800 per game. good dollars. Bear is a good guy so no doubt he will repay the Ouyen boys both on and off the field. and all the way to FIJI ha ha. I think Irymple should put there hand out for getting his fittness up :)

The farmers at Ouyen must have had some good crops come in the last year or two, including the Hashish kind to be forking out all these dollars to players. I here Sonny Lindsay is on a fortune up there as well!

Nakriel said:
Hey Ibis missed training last night, havent seen the paper, still in the side

Did you miss training or are you saying I missed training. If it is me you are referring to Nakkers, I was in Sunny Qld following up on my lead about Denato. Got back at 3am this morning. No dramas with me, definately playing, I hear the boys had a good night on the track under the now Hypnotised Shagga.

If you missed training then your definatley out Nakkers. You know the rules, you need to nofify me. Looks like the footy trip account will be topped up with a fine. Ha ha.

Lazy Dave said:
I'm with you Ibis, I think he will let things settle and come back in a few weeks. He will cop the sh** (good luck to those who give it to him, he catches them they will be in a world of pain I am sure) then get on with it. Are you going to come out and tell us whats going on Nest? Or do we have to keep putting our thoughts out there:eek:

You can keep putting your thoughts out there if you like Lazy, the big fella will be back next week, whether he plays footy will be another issue. We can definitely win without him, fortunately we are replacing him with the 2nd best CHB in the league in "Dude" Carn. Interesting to see a lot of injuries taking their toll on clubs. Irymple, Mildura, Imps, South & Wentworth all have some key players missing, you need to be able to cover these losses and still win to give yourself the best chance of taking part in finals action.

Who you gunna play on Eato then, I've got the pace and skill, I'll bring a note from my mum with my gear

Ibis100 said:
Did you miss training or are you saying I missed training. If it is me you are referring to Nakkers, I was in Sunny Qld following up on my lead about Denato. Got back at 3am this morning. No dramas with me, definately playing, I hear the boys had a good night on the track under the now Hypnotised Shagga.

If you missed training then your definatley out Nakkers. You know the rules, you need to nofify me. Looks like the footy trip account will be topped up with a fine. Ha ha.

Nakriel said:
Who you gunna play on Eato then, I've got the pace and skill, I'll bring a note from my mum with my gear
I have no doubt Nakkkers that you could run Pat Cash off his feet but unless your mums note includes a few bank notes, there is no hope of you lining up this weekend.

Bring your stopwatch though, that could come in handy at some stage.

Like american express mate, never leave home without it

Ibis100 said:
I have no doubt Nakkkers that you could run Pat Cash off his feet but unless your mums note includes a few bank notes, there is no hope of you lining up this weekend.

Bring your stopwatch though, that could come in handy at some stage.

badds said:
interesting to see who gets gathers...

My money is on Eaton v Gathercole head to head. I am certain that if gathercole lines up in the middle eaton will play on him. Will be good viewing!

Yaaablett said:
My money is on Eaton v Gathercole head to head. I am certain that if gathercole lines up in the middle eaton will play on him. Will be good viewing!

Surely with both of them being the most likely match winners and definately best ball winners one of them wouldn't sacrifice their game to stop the other. Wouldn't each side try and stop the other with a tagger so that their respective side would get the best chance of allowing them to play their natural attacking game?

badds said:
interesting to see who gets gathers...

Will be interesting Fred. Might be a talking point for the all new "3MA Footy Hour" tomorrow morning from 8am with Pat Silcox & Mark Alvey. Be interested to hear from Western Bulldogs gun Lindsay Gilbee who will be the Special Guest on the show. Should make for interesting listening on 97.9 tomorrow morning.

Has to be marquee match up of the Round; GS Cardew vs Austin Rigby. Both coming off stellar weekends in the interleague carnival. Could shape the result of that match. Your thoughts badds,Dobalina?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yaaablett said:

hope you are rite yabs thats the way it should be let the best mids from each team go head to head......
maybe a couple of pies each 4 me and you 2morow b4 the game yabs.....

You Beauty!! said:
Surely with both of them being the most likely match winners and definately best ball winners one of them wouldn't sacrifice their game to stop the other. Wouldn't each side try and stop the other with a tagger so that their respective side would get the best chance of allowing them to play their natural attacking game?

nope just let em go head to head

You Beauty!! said:
I understand from a spectators view but why?

I think it will come from Eato who will back himself to get more of the ball and man him up when Sth get it. If you have a purely defensive player in the middle you lose some ball getting ability. Also it's not as if taggers have worked against either of these 2! Also if Eato can do the job it frees up their best tagger to take out the next best Sth onballer.

The Nest said:
Will be interesting Fred. Might be a talking point for the all new "3MA Footy Hour" tomorrow morning from 8am with Pat Silcox & Mark Alvey. Be interested to hear from Western Bulldogs gun Lindsay Gilbee who will be the Special Guest on the show. Should make for interesting listening on 97.9 tomorrow morning.

Has to be marquee match up of the Round; GS Cardew vs Austin Rigby. Both coming off stellar weekends in the interleague carnival. Could shape the result of that match. Your thoughts badds,Dobalina?

yes nesty looking forward to the footy hour 2morow with patty plenty to talk about, any goss for me to put out there 2morow any rumouirs?? doesnt have to be all serious or all footy any stuff u have on teammates that u want a bit of revenge on just let me know and i will see what i can do.......
cardew vs rigby will be huge if austie can keep cardew to 4goals or less i cant see mildura winning specially with yaablett still out... ive heard excuses already from a couple of mildura people regarding there injuries well its no excuse win without them-
lets look at the outs
connick-b.clay
smythe-king
deckert-ough
anstey-alvey
plus we have wilks and davidson out if ive missed any yabs let me know
but 2 me they look like pretty even outs from both sides so may the best side win and neither side should use injury as an excuse.....

badds said:
hope you are rite yabs thats the way it should be let the best mids from each team go head to head......
maybe a couple of pies each 4 me and you 2morow b4 the game yabs.....

Won't be there mate, but have a couple for me. Will be at a family do!

Yaaablett said:
I think it will come from Eato who will back himself to get more of the ball and man him up when Sth get it. If you have a purely defensive player in the middle you lose some ball getting ability. Also it's not as if taggers have worked against either of these 2! Also if Eato can do the job it frees up their best tagger to take out the next best Sth onballer.

Fair point, Hope it works out this way for Irymple but if it worked out the other way then? Obviously gathers is in hot form so big possibility.
Good debate to have though!!

Yaaablett said:

couldnt agree more yabs make gathers accountable, if eato squares of with gathers and there best tagger can stop spivey then south have no hope.. plus if i was eato i would go with gathers everywhere back or forward....

badds said:
yes nesty looking forward to the footy hour 2morow with patty plenty to talk about, any goss for me to put out there 2morow any rumouirs?? doesnt have to be all serious or all footy any stuff u have on teammates that u want a bit of revenge on just let me know and i will see what i can do.......
cardew vs rigby will be huge if austie can keep cardew to 4goals or less i cant see mildura winning specially with yaablett still out... ive heard excuses already from a couple of mildura people regarding there injuries well its no excuse win without them-
lets look at the outs
connick-b.clay
smythe-king
deckert-ough
anstey-alvey
plus we have wilks and davidson out if ive missed any yabs let me know
but 2 me they look like pretty even outs from both sides so may the best side win and neither side should use injury as an excuse.....

Thats it for the Mildura outs. Should be a good game. Mildura need to win to keep a top 2 spot alive and Wenty need to win to keep in the top 4 and maybe build some momentum to push for top 2. Hard to pick a winner as both sides have been a bit inconsistant lately. The demons view this game as very important to get back on track as do the roos I imagine. Whoever is the more desperate and works the hardest will win.

You Beauty!! said:
Fair point, Hope it works out this way for Irymple but if it worked out the other way then? Obviously gathers is in hot form so big possibility.
Good debate to have though!!

Gathercole V ...................................... Does it matter. He will get BOG. He is in red hot form. On and off the field.

Haven't had a read of this thread for a while and just went back a few pages.
Ibis u need to get your hand off your d ick ya snoozer

JohnGastev said:
Haven't had a read of this thread for a while and just went back a few pages.
Ibis u need to get your hand off your d ick ya snoozer
Might be time to head back off the thread John boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back