Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
badds said:
simms a local irymple boy please what a joke... nakkers if the march champions miss the finals thats very embarrising especially with how much they talked em selves up you must admit that??........
on a more lighter note nakkers youd be happy to know that a twos player of yours whos a prominent clothing store owner was caught yesterday by a customer having a bit of a yank out the back of his shop in his lunch break... very humerous indeed....

Badds if you were in fact stirring malleeboy why did you direct the comment to Nakriel?

Gusty said:
Your messenger has no idea. Like you he/she is only guessing and is incorrect.

geez gusty very quick to defend yourself there especially when all i have said is i know who you are and havent even said your name yet....

Gusty said:
Badds if you were in fact stirring malleeboy why did you direct the comment to Nakriel?

because nakriel and malleeboy are both at south 2gether and i get along well with both of them, was just having a joke with them... you are a bit of the boil 2day gusty you arent your normally sharp self....

badds said:
geez gusty very quick to defend yourself there especially when all i have said is i know who you are and havent even said your name yet....

You think that my letting you know that you are incorrect in your assumption about my identity is a defence.

Strange thinking. I thought I was trying to prevent you being embarrassed by blaming the wrong person for these interludes.

If you truly believe you know me get on the phone and we can both have a giggle. I'm in the book and if you know who I am you know where I work also....come on give me a ring.

I will be giggling and you embarrassed when you find out you know very little about me.

I know that you and the other gents know each other well. I still can't understand why you sprayed it on this forum at a time when Malleeboy wasn't on line unless you intended to bring him undone in front of his mates.

Gusty said:
You think that my letting you know that you are incorrect in your assumption about my identity is a defence.

Strange thinking. I thought I was trying to prevent you being embarrassed by blaming the wrong person for these interludes.

If you truly believe you know me get on the phone and we can both have a giggle. I'm in the book and if you know who I am you know where I work also....come on give me a ring.

I will be giggling and you embarrassed when you find out you know very little about me.

I know that you and the other gents know each other well. I still can't understand why you sprayed it on this forum at a time when Malleeboy wasn't on line unless you intended to bring him undone in front of his mates.

dont know you very well at all and wouldnt have a clue where you work.. weve met before yes... answer this question honestly for did you play footy 4 wenty??

badds said:
dont know you very well at all and wouldnt have a clue where you work.. weve met before yes... answer this question honestly for did you play footy 4 wenty??

40 Questions is it? I told you we had met.

I answered this one previously, honestly.....No.

Does that mean that someone else in Victoria won't get a call from you?

Gusty said:
40 Questions is it? I told you we had met.

I answered this one previously, honestly.....No.

Does that mean that someone else in Victoria won't get a call from you?

nope not 40 just one... it was actually a south person who told me who you are.... im not overly fussed you seem like a pretty good bloke, if you want to keep your identity hidden then thats fair enough....

badds said:
just a blow to the chest and he has gone sooking to the tribunal... he must be frustrated that he is coach of possibly one of the worst teams ever to play in this league....... ive spoken to a couple of other players from other clubs and they all agree that what bath has done is disgraceful.....

badds, if Merbein are possibly one of the worst teams ever to play in this league, what does that say for Mildura?... Only a few years back it was Irymple who were being hammered by the same margins and now look at them! Every club goes through these periods (maybe with the exception of Imps) but to come out and say they are quite possibly the worst ever is a huge satatement considering your infant years! This is not meant as an insult to you.

GeeBruz said:
badds, if Merbein are possibly one of the worst teams ever to play in this league, what does that say for Mildura?... Only a few years back it was Irymple who were being hammered by the same margins and now look at them! Every club goes through these periods (maybe with the exception of Imps) but to come out and say they are quite possibly the worst ever is a huge satatement considering your infant years! This is not meant as an insult to you.

If this isn't a insult to badds, why right it?

Badds seems to be healing faster than he thought. He is reportably running on his treadmill 4 km every 2nd night so maybe a finals comeback isn't out of the question.

malleeboy said:
If this isn't a insult to badds, why right it?

If you truly knew what you were talking about malleeboy then you wouldn't have come back with that remark! Have been a mate of badds for a long time and have the utmost respect for him.

Belly getting a week. A shame such a good player has to go around belting people trying to intimidate them. It was only a matter of time until an umpire reported him. He has done this many many times in the past and not been sited for it. I suppose what goes around does come round!!!! See how Wenty go wothout him? May struggle I am guessing. Play the ball and don't hit the player late and he will not be reported in the future.

sidelines said:
Belly getting a week. A shame such a good player has to go around belting people trying to intimidate them. It was only a matter of time until an umpire reported him. He has done this many many times in the past and not been sited for it. I suppose what goes around does come round!!!! See how Wenty go wothout him? May struggle I am guessing. Play the ball and don't hit the player late and he will not be reported in the future.

Is Bell coaching Wenty next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yaaablett said:
Any idea Knife who he might coach?

The big whisper around Swan Hill is he may coach either South Mildura or Robinvale. Can anyone confirm or deny for me whether either is a possibility or is that mail just pure guesswork?

sidelines said:

sidelines were you at the game? I'm suggesting if we report and suspend players for that, there'll be 20 blokes rubbed out a week!!

ROOTA#6 said:
Is Bell coaching Wenty next year?

to end alot of rumours belly has told the footy club that he just wants to play next year and enjoy just playing, he really likes the wenty footy club as most players do when they come to our club... he has done a terrific job and has notified the footy club early so as they can get on top of getting a coach for next year......

sidelines said:

that is a terrible post belly is the most targeted player in the league and cops hits from players every game and every time he goes near the ball. To get a week for wat he did just shows how soft the game is getting.

The_KNIFE said:
Truthful crap. I was actually talking to the bloke who is trying to get Whiterod and Duscer back to Merbein.

You never know, South might pull $200,000 out of their magic bag of cash and bring the whole Balranald list over as well.:p

Uncanny said:
that is a terrible post belly is the most targeted player in the league and cops hits from players every game and every time he goes near the ball. To get a week for wat he did just shows how soft the game is getting.

That is an interesting point you make.
Who do we think are the most targeted players from each club, I'll kick it off -
Robinvale - Miller
Irymple - Not sure.......... maybe Crisera
South - Catta
Red Cliffs - Dowdy
Mildura - R. O'Callaghan
Wentworth - Wouldn't say Bell the blokes a mountain, probably Cumming
Merbein - Longeri
Imperials - Michael Hickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad