Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin 23 & 3inarow this is for u two f...ck wits your thoughts on the player payments at Irymple should not have been posted on this site especially when they are not even close to being correct and trust me id KNOW!! s..it house effort.

Austin i dont know who u follow so i wont mention the enourmous amount of money u W A NK ers pay.

But 3inarow u follow the almighty IMPS: although i respect the fact that a lot of locals play for not alot. i heard from source very close to the horses mouth that Tony Hicky was paid more than 20,000 each year he coached and shane garner was on 25,000 this is the exact reason that player payments should remain off this site coz i really dont know, wake up to yourself you two clowns.

Delray said:
Austin 23 & 3inarow this is for u two f...ck wits your thoughts on the player payments at Irymple should not have been posted on this site especially when they are not even close to being correct and trust me id KNOW!! s..it house effort.

Austin i dont know who u follow so i wont mention the enourmous amount of money u W A NK ers pay.

But 3inarow u follow the almighty IMPS: although i respect the fact that a lot of locals play for not alot. i heard from source very close to the horses mouth that Tony Hicky was paid more than 20,000 each year he coached and shane garner was on 25,000 this is the exact reason that player payments should remain off this site coz i really dont know, wake up to yourself you two clowns.

who knows!! who cares!! as long as footy clubs are happy to part with the cash players will take it, as simple as that.
Surely a reflection of a footy club is about how many juniors you can get though (and hang on to) to play senior football, yes or no??

Santoz said:
Robinvale vs Merbein

South Mildura vs Irymple
Wentworth vs Mildura
Imperials vs Red Cliffs​

Robinvale by 80 points
Irymple by 40 points
Mildura by 30 points

Imperials by 40 points​
hopefully Mildura will now crall back into the hole they came out of!!
money for nothing??

Yaaablett said:
You have no idea what you're talking about. First you make up what Simms is getting now you reckon Mildura are paying heaps. I actually dont get paid anything at Mildura but footy parasites like yourself wouldn't want to believe that. Anyway, good luck to you, keep hanging out on the edge of footy clubs making out your important.

Yaaaablet did you sign with WW b4 the season and then back out??
what was behind that? money? importance?

Rabbito said:

If you read the post you replied to he says ...

"I actually don't get paid at Mildura"

So it's obviously not the money clown.

Rabbito said:
hopefully Mildura will now crall back into the hole they came out of!!
money for nothing??

Hopefully you crawl back into the hole you came out of Rabbit ...

Delray said:

What if he follows Irymple ???

Wenty roos just staked their claim as real contenders after yesterdays win over mildura. Also showed that can win without belly and won relatively easy with many other goal scoring options.

Uncanny said:
Wenty roos just staked their claim as real contenders after yesterdays win over mildura. Also showed that can win without belly and won relatively easy with many other goal scoring options.

Match of Round 17 - Merbein vs Mildura

i have been stitched up a beauty here by one of the boys i didnt do any posts last nite so ignore those posts under my name cause they werent from me was asleep by 7-7.30 after a big day, am going to edit them now..

Nifty78 said:
Pencil in the big fella Gary "G Train" Arentz for a bag tomorrow against the Red Cliffs boys. Massive man with the strength of a burmese oranga-tang, fingers like fijian bananas and a right foot like a missile launcher.

not bad there nifty as i see gazza kicked a lazy 7, in fact was a great weekend for the arentz boys as jarrod kicked 10 in the cmfl...

badds said:
santoz lets be honest you blokes were pathetic yesterday, this isnt a cheap shot either and alot of other people agree, first of all belly and ben clay didnt play so thats our full forward and centre half who didnt play... then i have never eva seen a more soft side in all my life.. in past posts i have stuck up for certain players regarding being soft.. that i will no longer do as those mentioned previously were embarrising yesterday laughter could be hird from within the crowd at the amount of pullouts coming from your side... mildura cant win the the flag only three teams can irymple, robinvale and wenty who all teams dont want to play... bye bye south season over what excuses you got now- none you would hope... in saying that it may seem real strange but i would keep spivey as coach..... and get on justin clay for the mcleod... watch this space...

Justins no chance in my book, a young bloke by the name John Jackson would have grabbed alot of votes early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rabbito said:

Justins no chance in my book, a young bloke by the name John Jackson would have grabbed alot of votes early

he would be grabbing alot now 2..

Rabbito said:

You know he has a business in town and it is more convenient for him to play in town for that reason. I know for a fact he has been offered sh itloads more to play elsewhere but has chose to play at Mildura for business reasons. Good on him.:thumbsu:

Hillite said:
Sam Ransom takes a week for whacking guess who at South.

was ransom on clohesy in last years first final when he tore em apart with 7 sausage roals.....????

badds said:
he would be grabbing alot now 2, jacko along with gathers is the best midfielder in the comp... wenty will play of against irymple in the granny and we will win... and i know they fear us more than any other team in the comp...............................................................................

Gee your talking yourselves up their Badds..

badds said:
santoz lets be honest you blokes were pathetic yesterday, this isnt a cheap shot either and alot of other people agree, first of all belly and ben clay didnt play so thats our full forward and centre half who didnt play... then i have never eva seen a more soft side in all my life.. in past posts i have stuck up for certain players regarding being soft.. that i will no longer do as those mentioned previously were embarrising yesterday laughter could be hird from within the crowd at the amount of pullouts coming from your side... mildura cant win the the flag only three teams can irymple, robinvale and wenty who all teams dont want to play... bye bye south season over what excuses you got now- none you would hope... in saying that it may seem real strange but i would keep spivey as coach..... and get on justin clay for the mcleod... watch this space...

Badds, I never have heard anyone talk as much Sh.t as you do, were you in pluto when you said Justin Clay for the McLeod,come on mate you can open your eyes now get back down to earth.

badds said:
30 points santoz perhaps ahead of yourselves abit there, maybe 30 pullouts would be more appropriate..... and even members of your match committee agreed with that... seriously i have never seen so many weak efforts at the footy in all my life our boys found it very humerous.....

Badds, don't you think your the one getting ahead of yourself? Shooting your mouth off a bit too much? Not being the hardest player yourself.
What would the Wenty boys be thinking if your running around making these comments? Letting the boys down a little i would think. Thought with your background you would understand that people that make comments like that, start to lose respect and credability and if you are so keen to coach in the future, those two things carry a fair bit of weight in a job like that. Just a thought.

Big words from a little man, you have not proved yourself in this league as yet, but talk as though you are a champion, keep on talking Wentworth up, keep on bagging all the opposition teams and you will not make too many allies perhaps even amongst your own, walk the walk before you talk the talk, and you may quote your previous career, doesnt mean anything till you prove yourself here

badds said:
rabbito i dont know who you are but i know you are a wenty man through an through which is great but get of ash connicks back... work on getting him to finish his career with the roos mate not finish with that pathetic mob...... we are on track for a strong showing in september, dont waste our energy on feb march like the south heroes did...

I'm quite sure that all the junior players that Jason got up would love to have him at Wenty, reported for striking and only a week, the independent tribuneral is an absolute farce, what about the suspended sentence hanging over from last year, perhaps another love tap. Spivey reported and gets a week, apparently conflicting versions from umpires, player gives different version to umpires, yet the independent tribuneral still rubs him out. And you criticise Spivey, he has more determination and heart than you will ever have or hope to have

badds said:
to end alot of rumours belly has told the footy club that he just wants to play next year and enjoy just playing, he really likes the wenty footy club as most players do when they come to our club... he has done a terrific job and has notified the footy club early so as they can get on top of getting a coach for next year......

Santoz who really cares if Yaaablet is getting paid or not although I would doubt if he is not, come clean, as if I care if you are getting paid so what, obviously the club that is paying thinks that you are worth it, don't treat evry one like idiots and say the the incentives are the only thing you are playing for, have a look at the past history in relation to payments and clubs

Santoz said:
If you read the post you replied to he says ...

"I actually don't get paid at Mildura"

So it's obviously not the money clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back