Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wellsy is on ta somethin there.. i dun reckon u could find 2 gayer ****s of clubs in the comp.. like in most clubs u have ur good n bad blokes but them two teams are jst fullA ass bandits... Harry hickey..... true fckwit.... cabbage, o callaghan's... homos... if i were to go through alll the ****s between each club i wouldn be able ta work durin they day n i have no doubt that ur one of em seein u always stick up for em....:D

pretty hard to argue with a legend like you that knows everything about footy, coming from a powerhouse club like merbein and all........

pretty hard to argue with a legend like you that knows everything about footy, coming from a powerhouse club like merbein and all........
You are dead right, how many flags you played in???? I know i've played in premierships come back when u dun somthin worth talkin about

stopped counting at 8 tugga.
well u must be the one n only famous fck wit tony hickey.......... congrats.. everyone knows ur a **** now.... tried ta play last year took someone elses spot, made a fool of urself... u used ta be great, jst to old now... time ta give up i reckon.. well i know:D

Are we talking 8 senior flags. Chugga is right on the money then, don't think it could be anyone else, you have had more success you have him on that one but have to agree with his summation of you as a bloke.

Did Hickey play in a Robinvale grand final under Dax? If so you are on the money.

Are we talking 8 senior flags. Chugga is right on the money then, don't think it could be anyone else, you have had more success you have him on that one but have to agree with his summation of you as a bloke.

i think hickey has more than 8. good try though.

Did Hickey play in a Robinvale grand final under Dax? If so you are on the money.
Think so he says hickey has more than 8 but actually said himself he stopped counting at 8 so i think we have the man himself here.
gggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

I think they got it right when they called you tugga, you gotta have two no one could be that stupid pullin one, you could not even dream to emulate the feats of T Hickey mate:thumbsdown:

its gotta b an imps **** cuz no one else round heres one tht many... n its not cause there good its cause they like tickling each others ass holes..

I think they got it right when they called you tugga, you gotta have two no one could be that stupid pullin one, you could not even dream to emulate the feats of T Hickey mate:thumbsdown:
There probably will never be a bloke who achieves what hickey has in the SFL, doesn't mean he is a good bloke. If you think he is well it doesn't say much for you then does it?:rolleyes: ;)

or perhaps you are upset because no one wans to tickle yours
alll u lil imps fairys on here stickin up 4each other its fun to be harassed by a buncha females every now n then so i dun mind...Yea he was i stress WAS good... if u realise at tht footy club is full of the same buncha fk wits for years generations of em.... anyone normal tht comes there seems ta think ur queer but hey who can blame em rite...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alll u lil imps fairys on here stickin up 4each other its fun to be harassed by a buncha females every now n then so i dun mind...Yea he was i stress WAS good... if u realise at tht footy club is full of the same buncha fk wits for years generations of em.... anyone normal tht comes there seems ta think ur queer but hey who can blame em rite...
:D :D :D :D :D
Marvellous!!

Who said I supported Imps, certainly not me, I admire the bloke for what he has achieved

I suppose it would be a bit of a change for you to be harassed by females, a new sensation perhaps:rolleyes:

I suppose it would be a bit of a change for you to be harassed by females, a new sensation perhaps:rolleyes:
u know all bout sensations.. ur tellin the story ass bandit... obviously u know these blokes n ur ass has been violated... its k ur a **** its not normal ta love lick cck.. n coppin it in the blurta but if thts wat u like thts wat u like.. but u bring ur gay sht near be il cut it off n shove it down ur fckn neck... k girly... k u hava nice day now under ur bosses desk... u and ur lil knob tickler..:D

Obviously not very educated Tugga, not very articulate in your posts, I suppose grade two was the best ten years of your life.........********er:thumbsdown:

u know all bout sensations.. ur tellin the story ass bandit... obviously u know these blokes n ur ass has been violated... its k ur a **** its not normal ta love lick cck.. n coppin it in the blurta but if thts wat u like thts wat u like.. but u bring ur gay sht near be il cut it off n shove it down ur fckn neck... k girly... k u hava nice day now under ur bosses desk... u and ur lil knob tickler..:D

So Chugga's a local bloke who played in the 2 flags at Merbein? how many Merbein blokes played in those flags? Chugga can fight and is as hard as nails? doesn't like receives of the ball (harry hickey, ryan o'c etc) who could he be? has got the funky short hand txt talk too!

Obviously not very educated Tugga, not very articulate in your posts, I suppose grade two was the best ten years of your life.........********er:thumbsdown:

haha hahahah is tht all u got ta say.. runnin outta things r we, awwww poor lil gay man did i hurt ur feelings... do u want me to come n kiss u better u fckn ****..... grade 2 u must b jelouse thts upper class on u hey hahah.... u dum sht..hahahha i wish i knew who u were so i could really tell u how dumb u were... tata gay man...:D

Struck a nerve did we, go get the thesaurus tosser, and learn how to write, reason you are playing with Merbein is that they are the only ones that you would get a game with

haha hahahah is tht all u got ta say.. runnin outta things r we, awwww poor lil gay man did i hurt ur feelings... do u want me to come n kiss u better u fckn ****..... grade 2 u must b jelouse thts upper class on u hey hahah.... u dum sht..hahahha i wish i knew who u were so i could really tell u how dumb u were... tata gay man...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back