Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wanted to get at the Club. Bath will not take a backward step.

I will be more interested to see how Merbein have gone after signing up just about every bloke who can stand up over the summer (I wonder if any of these recruits from far flung destinations will be any good).

Why would he want to get back at the club??

If he could hold his own why would he dob him in to the tribunal, why not just crack him back??
I bet Bath goes no where near him.
Bathy will not be worried about snipe'em belly. Don't worry about that. Bell has at least given a cheap hit to at least 3 or 4 of our guys over the last few years. I think bathy will at some stage line up on him so it will be interesting viewing.

Bathy will not be worried about snipe'em belly. Don't worry about that. Bell has at least given a cheap hit to at least 3 or 4 of our guys over the last few years. I think bathy will at some stage line up on him so it will be interesting viewing.

Belt him back then, why would you let him "snipe you" or "cheap shot you"?

If my memory is correct the only reason Travis when to Merbein is that WW had no money for him. Yes he'd get a game at WW but I bet they'd still have no money for him!

Anyone have any words on Danny O'Bree? Is he a good pickup for the club?

if you could recruit only player in country footy to any club, that short bald fella they call breeza would be the best man for the job played under him a wyche an followed him at south bendigo, great leader, great player, an better yet a great bloke, spoke well at wyche when he coached the 2's and from what i heard from him at south bendigo spoke very well. couldnt speak highly enough of some one of his height. just waiting to hear the news he is comin back to wyche. if any ones talking to him tell him his favorite house sitter says "g'day you bald little fcuk". i

Just saw on the transfer list that Skeet has one in for Cardy and Irymple have knocked back the D trains to Donvale??

Donvale dont start until the 28th of April, doesnt really need to be cleared until then........;)

Belt him back then, why would you let him "snipe you" or "cheap shot you"?

If my memory is correct the only reason Travis when to Merbein is that WW had no money for him. Yes he'd get a game at WW but I bet they'd still have no money for him!
I don't think he picks out the guys who would hit him back, its not his style, he seems more like he wants to stand over blokes but is jelly really when an all in occurs because of his hit behind the play style.
As far as money goes i'm not sure what Travis would be on but he is a good coach in the way that he takes no sh7t what so ever. Expects a lot from you and hopefully with some good numbers we will show that. I don't know much of his history did he play much at wenty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard at Redcliffs last Friday night that Harley was O/S currently and would be returning home soon. May miss the first two or three.
Looks like a big season ahead boys and there is plenty of rumours doing the rounds. It will be very interesting to see whether the big D or Sonny Lindsay run out over the weekend. Could prove trouble for a very small Eagle defence. Also heard during the week that South were looking to bring in 4 players from Darwin in time for Round 2. Anyone???

A little birdy told me today that some SFL clubs might be struggling with the points system on players and haven't read the rules properly!!!!
Anyone know which clubs this might be?????

A little birdy told me today that some SFL clubs might be struggling with the points system on players and haven't read the rules properly!!!!
Anyone know which clubs this might be?????

Merbien has recruited every man and his dog so there is no way they could stay under the points system

Merbien has recruited every man and his dog so there is no way they could stay under the points system
I believe clubs can nominate a player as "not a senior player" and he then carries no points. They haven't recruited any from the SFL so their point allocation should be ok I would imagine. Plus they were on the bottom of the ladder so they pick up a couple of extra points.
I missed the Good friday game What are the prospects of the 2 sides. Any handy recruits. Obviously D didn't play.

I believe clubs can nominate a player as "not a senior player" and he then carries no points. They haven't recruited any from the SFL so their point allocation should be ok I would imagine. Plus they were on the bottom of the ladder so they pick up a couple of extra points.
I missed the Good friday game What are the prospects of the 2 sides. Any handy recruits. Obviously D didn't play.

Why would you recruited a player and nominate them a non senior player!!!!!
And players from outside the district add to your points as well, depending on what standard of footy they have played is how many points you get!!

just wondering how danny obree is going after being clipped driving a harness racing horse. word on the street is that he lost some hair at the front.:p

I don't think it would be hard to pick out some "not a senior player" among some of the duds they had running around today.
For a laugh we could go back through all the bullsh#t posts pumping Merbein and their "senior playing recruit" but then who really cares!!

A number of players a never going to be senior players. Many will be great clubmen and contribute loads to their clubs. Five of these guys could set a club back 5 plus points enough to recruit a proven senior player. Its up to the club i guess.
Which club would be on the lowest points??

A number of players a never going to be senior players. Many will be great clubmen and contribute loads to their clubs. Five of these guys could set a club back 5 plus points enough to recruit a proven senior player. Its up to the club i guess.
Which club would be on the lowest points??

I would give red cliffs or wenty that title, they seem to have alot of their juniors playing.

What's the story with Shaun Smith? Is he playing at the vale? Big loss if he isn't and with Ficcarra and Harley gone who will play key back?

Both harley and smith are playing at robinvale Ficcarra... haha i dont think vale where too upset losing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back