Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to really like Dew.

Barrett's been waiting for the Suns to improve for a few years to talk them up imo. Just needed performance on the field give him an excuse.
Dewy has great relationships with the media, he doesn't have a lot of people who dislike him in the media.

Anyone know the crowd number for saturday? Wasn't on the match report

Yeah 16k and 18k back to back weeks is pretty encouraging.
Pity the weather threatened against Collingwood, I think we would have had a better crowd if not.
Also shows the 4:30 is the best time slot IMO for Gold Coast locals and the kids
Just been listening to the Monday Means Test on Sen with Whateley and King. They proposed this exact scenario for the Suns.
During the 3 week school holiday period, strongly promote games against the big Melbourne teams over this time and play them at the 4:30 time slot.
They said the crowd figures for the last two games are proof that it works.

Just been listening to the Monday Means Test on Sen with Whateley and King. They proposed this exact scenario for the Suns.
During the 3 week school holiday period, strongly promote games against the big Melbourne teams over this time and play them at the 4:30 time slot.
They said the crowd figures for the last two games are proof that it works.
Easy way to support footy on the coast.

If you guys want a laugh this fine Tuesday evening check out this campaigners video. I am in stitches at the sheer stupidity of this bloke.

Not even going to give this dole bludger a click.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great video, can we start calling free kicks against Richmond 'Clear match fixing'.
That man is delusional. States that match fixing has been going on since Gil started 8 years ago.
I wonder if he's aware that Richmond have won 3 of the last 5 premierships. 🤣

If you guys want a laugh this fine Tuesday evening check out this campaigners video. I am in stitches at the sheer stupidity of this bloke.

A fantastic advertisement for the use of condoms

That man is delusional. States that match fixing has been going on since Gil started 8 years ago.
I wonder if he's aware that Richmond have won 3 of the last 5 premierships. 🤣

Can think of countless examples of when a dodgy free has been paid and shown on the replay to howls from half the crowd during the reign of Gil - for/against Richmond and at plenty of non-Richmond games.

Bloke is the archetypal "the fix is in on Richmond" nuff that drives me up the wall no end.

Guessing they were robbed again today.......:D:D:D:D:D:D
Someone please post on his YouTube channel that the AFL must’ve seen him calling them out for cheating and put the fix in to teach him a lesson, I’m sure he’ll lap it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back