Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet Humphrey supposably didn’t stand any centre bounces?
View attachment 2064362
Hopefully this is Hardwick realising that rolling Rowell, Anderson and Flanders/Miller every CBA doesn't work. Gonna expose Rowells inability to play outside of a shoebox though which is a goos thing. Needs to add more feathers to his cap if we wants to be a better contributor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this is Hardwick realising that rolling Rowell, Anderson and Flanders/Miller every CBA doesn't work. Gonna expose Rowells inability to play outside of a shoebox though which is a goos thing. Needs to add more feathers to his cap if we wants to be a better contributor.
Rowell is a superb crumbing forward. It’s a great role for him to have rather than get worn out.

Fair enough for Brando, I think his body is cooked. 251 games and 2 flags, pretty decent career.
Overall, I’m happy with what he gave the club. Think he provided enough in his time to say that it was a win for us. He had a very good career really. 251 games is something most players never get close to.

So, thanks Ellis!

Shame we don’t have a winger ready to take his place.

Also, just watched his retirement speech. Honestly, it’s one of the better feel good stories of the AFL and just shows what commitment and drive get you. Was never the best player at either club, but I think he got everything he could out of his career—and more. I’m sure he taught our young team a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back