Autopsy SUNS V Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though though it was a surprise to see Lyons dropped, I think its a good problem to have when our coach isn't afraid to omit players with dropped form and not play favourites like previous coaches, so players have to actually earn their spot. I think were in with a good chance today!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong section. I am heading to the game this afternoon and was looking at the carlton draft bar tickets - I can find it or the seats anywhere on the map.

Where are the seats or bar? Better value than regular seats - level 1 wing?

Thanks in advance
hey mate. the carlton draught (members only from memory) bar is on the eastern side of the ground, near section 207.
is that what you're after?

here's an interactive map which shows all areas of the ground:
http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/metricon-stadium/interactive-stadium-map

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at Mexicali for work drinks wearing my Suns scarf and I didn't realise until I was leaving but Mark Evans and his wife were sitting near us. When I was leaving she pulled me aside and we had a good chin wag then ended up giving me the Shanghai guernsey she had on her! Was an awesome gesture I was absolutely over the moon. She didn't even mind that I was completely inebriated from our bar tab and got a picture with me She was so passionate about the club it made my night! So pumped for game day!

And those ill informed Vics say we are a plastic soulless franchise... My ass we are!

80a9459b4d86a4fb6a5bf2b4f0ba1eab.jpg
Love the story but she did have a top on under the guernsey right ;)

Great performance. The club put on a great display.

People still to find there seats but im thinking 16k at this stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy SUNS V Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back