Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

people complain about Hall. Sexton is without a doubt the biggest downhill skiier we have in the side and yet he gets a game every week. No intensity, can't find much of the ball, better players that could play his role. Needs to go.

Love Dew to bits but someone has to be accountable for this. I appreciate they're young kids learning but there's no plan when we have the ball, and that means there's no plan from the coaching staff - it comes from the top down. I'm calling for blood after this week
Cant keep blaming the coaches. If the players dont care a good game plan means little. We have no onfield leaders to keep them in check during a game. They all just do their own thing. I honestly cant pick a player out there that gives a shit about this club bar a select few. They're all just playing contracts until they can get where they want to go.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd be embarrassed to collect my pay check if i was one of our players.

If they failed to turn up as regularly at my place of employment they would've been sacked by now.

We have a daily shame file e-mailed out listing staff who are on leave. Might post one at the end of the game.

Can't see how Dew can fix this before his contract runs out?

No, I want to hear your positive spin. Because I just can't find one.
Well, we are killing them in the tackle count, smashing them in the ruck, edging them for marks, and have more healthy players. Harbrow, Ainsworth, Witts, Swallow and Miller are doing alright, but there are some passengers. There's some hope because the Giants are getting bashed up in close and could end up with no bench.

I honestly cant see what dew is wanting these players to do anymore. How do we kick goals? How do we get it inside 50? How do we get the ball? How do we stop the opponent from getting the ball? How do we even tackle? Its a joke at the moment. And i am actually perfectly happy for anyone to leave the club because no one deserves to be stuck in this hell hole.

PS. I still love the club but feel the people in charge and at the club lack passion, initiative and common sense.
Feel the same. Happy for Lynch to leave because the only hope I ever get from this club is through the draft, never through anything on field.

I'd be embarrassed to collect my pay check if i was one of our players.

If they failed to turn up as regularly at my place of employment they would've been sacked by now.

We have a daily shame file e-mailed out listing staff who are on leave. Might post one at the end of the game.

Can't see how Dew can fix this before his contract runs out?
To be fair, Ainsworth, Witts and Miller deserve a raise at this point.

Players are either injuries prone or skill not up to it , how to fix this .

Cant keep blaming the coaches. If the players dont care a good game plan means little. We have no onfield leaders to keep them in check during a game. They all just do their own thing. I honestly cant pick a player out there that gives a shit about this club bar a select few. They're all just playing contracts until they can get where they want to go.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
And playing for a captain who doesn't want to be there

Just worries me that an ex player hack at half time can see where we're going wrong, yet in the last 4 weeks we haven't changed plan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 consecutive losses where the players havent shown up to play. Some serious issues at this club. I really hope a full scale AFL review or inquisition is called to sought this shit out.

Im done. That last cameron goal just shows no player at the club is trying yet again. What the hell happened on the bye? We have come back refusing to play football.

I think Jack Martin and ah Chee will be Looking to be trade back to WA too. I don't blame them either .

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back