Super Coach 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
acooldude_au said:
Grant your team had a big boost from all those port players making from 130-175.. too bad i had none of them only hawks players who made 30-70 :(

Very happy that my 6 Port fellas can give me 815 points. Don't like the team much otherwise - but this helps!

on 1833 with ben johnson fraser and bruce to come today looking to get 200 that would make it my 6th straight week of getting 2000

I've effectively wasted what should have been a monster week...

1664 with Bruce, Faser, Ben Johnson and Tarrant to come...

...but playing 2 short (Watson and Guerra)...and two absolute rookies already filling spots (Rix and McGlynn).

Johncock, Roe, Bowden J., Cox, Lade, Reiwoldt all 120+.

Oh, and as for all these people with Hall as Captain...do you not have Joel Bowden?

Having a pretty good week, currently on 2060 with Jeff White, Lyden Dunn, Josh Fraser and Alan Didak to come.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2382. 66th currently, will go up to top 30 IMO.

I love Super Coach :p

Don't even want to know my score.

I'm playing a man down, Milburn as captain (instead of Chapman) and I played Griffen ahead of Murphy.

A positive about such a **** week though is now I will finally be ranked higher in dream team.

28th now. C'mon :p

2005 points this week . Best score for three weeks but still dropped down to 1910.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back