Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1303464

Anyone want to have a crack at what’s the best way for me to get Abbott here? Obviously Duckett out, and maybe Garton too who’s slowed down and now has a high BE

Wade--->Harry Nielsen play Clark on ground then Garton--->Abbott

Yeh with Scorchers/Connelly playing the opening game I'm depending on Seymour not playing this round which will be a worry if he's XFactor

Who you VCing this week? I'm tossing up between MMarsh and Maxwell atm. Feel Maxy's overdue for a onefiddy score.

I'm trading Maxy this week hopefully he bombs again 171 BE and drops a heap of cash I will get him back cheaper for the DGR

Yeh with Scorchers/Connelly playing the opening game I'm depending on Seymour not playing this round which will be a worry if he's XFactor

Who you VCing this week? I'm tossing up between MMarsh and Maxwell atm. Feel Maxy's overdue for a onefiddy score.

I'm leaning towards Mitch Marsh, he's been in better form than Maxwell but Maxwell is due for a good score so he wouldn't be a bad option either.

Righto guys, can someone tick this off for me?

Wade to Nielsen (throw away keep, Clarke onto field now)
Dan Hughes to Renshaw
Duckett to Abbott

No keep Duckett 133 & 135 last 2 rounds 5 round average 73
Get rid of Garton instead

Righto guys, can someone tick this off for me?

Wade to Nielsen (throw away keep, Clarke onto field now)
Dan Hughes to Renshaw
Duckett to Abbott

Do you have a loop? Otherwise may as well get a bloke who doesn’t play rather than Nielsen who plays but doesn’t score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely thinking about 5 as well. But probably be 3 batters and 2 bowlers

I've only got 2 in my team at the moment. I will definately get Stoinis next week but might look at trading for R9 and try and have 4 Scorchers and 4 strikers players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back