Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to replace the heavy hitters to stay on par. At this stage

Agar > Abbott
Marsh > McDermott
Mills > Sams

Perth could well have back to back DGR after this week
I think I will wait until tomorrow for more clarity. It could just as much be rescheduled for later this gameweek by tomorrow morning

I think I will wait until tomorrow for more clarity. It could just as much be rescheduled for later this gameweek by tomorrow morning

I've just reversed trades for now, the next lockout is over a day away so plenty of time to sort out trades tomorrow once more news comes through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read somewhere that we'll get 4 if the Stars v Scorchers game is definitely postponed to another round.

I saw that as well but when will they let us know? On supercoach it's currently showing the game R8 3.30pm Sunday They would need to let everyone know tomorrow latest and also who has covid because they won't be able to play for a couple of weeks

I saw that as well but when will they let us know? On supercoach it's currently showing the game R8 3.30pm Sunday They would need to let everyone know tomorrow latest and also who has covid because they won't be able to play for a couple of weeks

If it's not rescheduled for tomorrow. I can't see it being played this round, as Stars would then have to play 3 games in 3 days if it's moved to Saturday.

"The Stars-Scorchers game is expected to be postponed until later in the season, although no new date has been set.

This game will become part of the round it is played closest to when a rescheduled date is announced.

Should it be played this weekend during Round 7, the round will proceed as planned.

We understand this will inconvenience some teams and should it be confirmed the game will be played after Round 7, an additional trade will be added for Round 7 to compensate. This trade will not carry over and from Round 8 onwards KFC SuperCoach will revert to three trades per round."

If it's not rescheduled for tomorrow I can't see it being played this round, as Stars would then have to play 3 games in 3 days if it's moved to Sunday.

"The Stars-Scorchers game is expected to be postponed until later in the season, although no new date has been set.

This game will become part of the round it is played closest to when a rescheduled date is announced.

Should it be played this weekend during Round 7, the round will proceed as planned.

We understand this will inconvenience some teams and should it be confirmed the game will be played after Round 7, an additional trade will be added for Round 7 to compensate. This trade will not carry over and from Round 8 onwards KFC SuperCoach will revert to three trades per round."

This is only 1 game and only the BBL which I'm not too fussed about but imagine when this happens in the AFL and it will.

Good reason not to have more than 2 players from any team.

In Afl supercoach probably a bit easier just make it best 18 and maybe an extra trade but in BBL it can't work. Imagine if these 2 teams played tomorrow and everyone had already done their trades. You can't make it best 8 from 11 players

In Afl supercoach probably a bit easier just make it best 18 and maybe an extra trade but in BBL it can't work. Imagine if these 2 teams played tomorrow and everyone had already done their trades. You can't make it best 8 from 11 players

Yeah, I was responding to the AFL part of your post. Obviously not the same in BBLSC with much smaller squads & fewer BBL teams.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back