Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

oops, been out and didn't expect this to be on. so my Ellis to Sams trade and my Guthrie to Cartwright trades have gone through, oh well.

will watch attentively tomorrow and likely go Maxwell and Agar to Abbott and somebody who's playing, maybe Sam Harper

oops, been out and didn't expect this to be on. so my Ellis to Sams trade and my Guthrie to Cartwright trades have gone through, oh well.

will watch attentively tomorrow and likely go Maxwell and Agar to Abbott and somebody who's playing, maybe Sam Harper
Does the trade out trick work here as well? Get Cartwright out for someone else without losing a trade?

Does the trade out trick work here as well? Get Cartwright out for someone else without losing a trade?
honestly can't be arsed mate, i'll have 11 playing and between Mcdermott and Abbott i should get a big captain score to save me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to anyone wanting to trade someone in.

Sixers and Gades- game in doubt
Canes- bye next round
Heat- just coming off a double so feels like a waste plus I've got about 4 already
Stars and Scorchers- uncertainty

Will probably trade a Gade in like Richo and hope for the best.

Was eying off Dwarshius as a bit of a cash grab, considering his last game and breakeven. Might need to re-think that with the weather.

If I trade a Scorcher/Star, means I’m copping Gartons 14. Thinking Maxwell to McDermott and Finch to Bazley, miss the 6ers and Gades game completely then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back