Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on who the Thunder players were that tested positive ?
Wondering if I can still trade in Sams

Have heard Ross, T Sangha, Hales and Whiteman.

Could be wrong but pretty confident of the last 3, differing reports on whether it is Ross or Chris Green. I'm more interested to see who gets plucked to be the X-Factors or do they not bother with them?

First two trades
Marsh to Sams
Maxwell to Abbott

Not sure what to do with the other two yet. Could technically fill a starting XI (that would include Finch and Kerr on field) with just those two trades.

Similar to me
Marsh > Khan
Zampa > Sams

Still holding Maxwell as cash isn't really an issue for me as afew guys I think have decent roles have dropped a bit of cash.

Similar to me
Marsh > Khan
Zampa > Sams

Still holding Maxwell as cash isn't really an issue for me as afew guys I think have decent roles have dropped a bit of cash.

I already had $117,000 left from last round so with what is going on I think I might trade Marsh--->Abbott and the other 3 trades just get cheapies playing and bank the cash for the next couple of rounds.

The Stars that tested positive have to isolate for 7 days, can't see them playing too many BBL games anytime soon.

Still got 2 trades I guess, Khan and Sams were really the only 2 I wanted from the 2 teams playing tonight. Hales was definitely on my list too but he got covid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thunder XI: Matt Gilkes, Ollie Davis, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Arjun Nair, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Brendan Doggett, Saqib Mahmood.
X-Factor subs: Lachie Hearne, Gurinder Sandhu

Strikers XI: Matt Short, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Jon Wells, Thomas Kelly, George Garton, Harry Nielsen (wk), Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Peter Siddle (c), Fawad Ahmed.
X-Factor subs: Henry Hunt, Daniel Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back