Competitions SuperCoach Leagues signup for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, 18 trades is insane P4L.
I'll whack you in Div 5 for now.

Yeah I kinda forgot about it and then after a few rounds went 'ahh bugger it' and gave up... Have done a bit better prior (inside top 100,000 but can't remember exactly). Don't have Uni on a Friday afternoon which helps and is the reason I forgot last year :thumbsu:

Bit dumbfounded I finished ahead of some people though :eek:

Yeah I kinda forgot about it and then after a few rounds went 'ahh bugger it' and gave up... Have done a bit better prior (inside top 100,000 but can't remember exactly). Don't have Uni on a Friday afternoon which helps and is the reason I forgot last year :thumbsu:

Bit dumbfounded I finished ahead of some people though :eek:
Haha, yep, it is amazing how many people forget or are just really bad at it and have no trades for the last 10 rounds!

Hey Axewell and everyone else, what an effort from our Div 1 last year!

Sign me up again, 2011 was my PB, I want top 1000 in 2012.

Thanks for the reminder, Axe :thumbsu:

Welcome back Raveneyes. Div 1 again. :)

Hello there.

I can't easily post a screenshot, but I was relatively active on the SC board last year. I finished 33rd overall with a total score of 55,586.

I was first in Tasmania and would have won $5,000 if I'd signed up with our local newspaper instead of the Herald Sun. Just another reason to hate the HUN.

Happpy to play in any league. From memory I was ranked somewhere near the top 100 in 2010.

OK BYE

Hello there.

I can't easily post a screenshot, but I was relatively active on the SC board last year. I finished 33rd overall with a total score of 55,586.

I was first in Tasmania and would have won $5,000 if I'd signed up with our local newspaper instead of the Herald Sun. Just another reason to hate the HUN.

Happpy to play in any league. From memory I was ranked somewhere near the top 100 in 2010.

OK BYE

Don't worry jox, I have your info.
You are in SCE after all!

Is there still room?

If so:
Team name: Beardy
Rem Salary cap: $2,700
Round 24 Ranking: 140,380
Overall Ranking: 158,782
Ranked in the top 40%

Thanks.

Is there still room?

If so:
Team name: Beardy
Rem Salary cap: $2,700
Round 24 Ranking: 140,380
Overall Ranking: 158,782
Ranked in the top 40%

Thanks.

Plenty of room! We'll be taking signups for the next few weeks.

My sign up
Name: MillsyPies2910

Total Score: 47,077
R24 Score: 1,864
Trades left: 0
Salary cap remaining: $168,600
R24 rank: 162,257
Overall: 136,348

My sign up
Name: MillsyPies2910

Total Score: 47,077
R24 Score: 1,864
Trades left: 0
Salary cap remaining: $168,600
R24 rank: 162,257
Overall: 136,348

Added.

can i be in a league, im pretty shit at supercoach haha but i always have a good team.
what do i have to do , to be in a league.

Sure can. Just tell me your team name for now.

Hi Axewell, my SC details from 2011: Thanks, Andy

tazisback - TEAM SUMMARY
round : 24
Description Performance
Points Scored in Round 24: 1,889
Overall Points Scored This Season: 47,369
Overall Ranking: 130,648
Weekly Ranking: 154,425
rounds Played: 24
Average Points Per round: 1,973.71
Current Team Value: $11,832,400
Change In Team Value: $2,160,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey axewell just curious when we will find out what division we are in and how u will work it out?

I'll finalise them all in a few weeks.
In the 2nd post I have broken the league up into 5 divs at the moment.
We may even get enough for six at this rate.

Generally speaking, the Top 10 of Div 1 stay put and the top few of each lower league get promoted up 1 or 2 depending on ranking. (ie. AssassinAndy in Div 3 ranked 181 so earnt a Div 1 berth). Then each of the bottom teams in each league get relegated though I try not to drop them more than 1 league, 2 at most.
All the new members are then slotted into each league whilst trying to allow for all of the above.

This year is turning out to be a bit different due to the number of new entrants we are getting (which is a great thing) and the expansion to 18 teams. The leagues are going to be a lot stronger than they ever have been before.

Next year should be a lot more promotion/relegation based with not as many new faces as I did a bit of recruiting last year and a heap of it this year.

You personally will be in Div 2 again for 2012. Top 5 in Div 2 in 2011 ensures that, though you ranking may yet hold you there anyway.

Haven't been on bigfooty at all lately but seeing as supercoach is up and about again count me in. Was in Div 3 last year under TIA FC and had year 12 going on so expect more from me!

Sign me up please, just send me a code and i'll be there.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Haven't been on bigfooty at all lately but seeing as supercoach is up and about again count me in. Was in Div 3 last year under TIA FC and had year 12 going on so expect more from me!

Sign me up please, just send me a code and i'll be there.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Solves one of my ?'s from 2011 DD. :thumbsu:
Added.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back