Competitions SuperCoach Leagues signup for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Axe, I'll do SC again but i majorly suck at it.. I think i was ranked around 23000 so wherever is good.

If it's not too late, I'll join. I could use another league to join. I'd class myself as 'moderately rubbish' though.

Any chance I can get put in with matty123? (one of the only names I recognised during my incredibly quick scan of the entrants).

Axe, I'll do SC again but i majorly suck at it.. I think i was ranked around 23000 so wherever is good.
Cool. Added.

If it's not too late, I'll join. I could use another league to join. I'd class myself as 'moderately rubbish' though.

Any chance I can get put in with matty123? (one of the only names I recognised during my incredibly quick scan of the entrants).

No worries. I'll chuck you in with him. :thumbsu:

I'm in if you have any room left.
Maybe somewhere mid-level?? I seem to average about 2000 per week, so generally end up mid table. Scraped into a few finals last year, but was knocked out first week.

So pumped about this season!

Dan.

I'm in if you have any room left.
Maybe somewhere mid-level?? I seem to average about 2000 per week, so generally end up mid table. Scraped into a few finals last year, but was knocked out first week.

So pumped about this season!

Dan.

Howdy Dan, 2000 pts /week will get you into Div 5. :thumbsu:

Just a heads up - my team name has a space in it. AJS Magpies, not AJSMagpies. Sorry!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any chance id still be able to participate if under a different team name?

Ive gone with The Little Jimmys, retiring Heartbreak Kids after their premiership :p

Of course. That is no problem. :thumbsu:

50019240.jpg

Add me please! :)

Again I cant access last years scores, but averaged around 2200.
Team name is same as Dream team - Loserville.

No worries. Added to Div 3.

Cheers scruffy. We all saved them.
Only way now is the SuperCoach iPhone App or the email you got at the end of last year.

Hi Axewell, my SC details from 2011: Thanks, Andy

tazisback - NAME CHANGED TO For Bucks' Sake
round : 24
Description Performance
Points Scored in Round 24: 1,889
Overall Points Scored This Season: 47,369
Overall Ranking: 130,648
Weekly Ranking: 154,425
rounds Played: 24
Average Points Per round: 1,973.71
Current Team Value: $11,832,400
Change In Team Value: $2,160,000