SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! ******* lol! Best bench ever. Never got back to my team after reversing changes yesterday. **** I hate Thursday night footy.

View attachment 379563

tumblr_inline_nw2uatwB181tdyrqv_500.gif

Every team in the league is gonna tag JJ now. This makes me sad.

Every team in the league is gonna tag JJ now. This makes me sad.

Maybe Super dooper god like coach (VERY VERY much tongue in cheek) mite move him - you know to the Wing where he can run and is not trapped by a Kieran Jack or Lleyton Hewitt.

Too often this season I seem to think, gee - I wonder if Beveridge will make a move to get his prime ball movers into the game

Maybe Super dooper god like coach (VERY VERY much tongue in cheek) mite move him - you know to the Wing where he can run and is not trapped by a Kieran Jack or Lleyton Hewitt.

Too often this season I seem to think, gee - I wonder if Beveridge will make a move to get his prime ball movers into the game
Bev is proving to be a one trick pony this year so i wouldnt be surprised is JJ gets dropped.

just trade him to Lloyd sometime in the next couple of weeks and save yourself the heartache of trying to figure out what the **** Beveridge is up to.

To my brother in law..

It's no offence intended but you're a stupid campaigner with no social skills, a completely ******ed outlook on life and zero hope of any form of happiness.

In short..you're a campaigner of the highest order and you owe the earth some oxygen..stop stealing oxygen you campaigner.

Now run away and finger your freckle you campaigner

I bet you were one of them lucky campaigners that had the C on Newman that week he was a late in and went bang too.
Nope, but check out my C choice this week. What a complete **** up! Not even sure how it happened. Let's just say I haven't been focussed on SC much recently.
WEBPAGE_20170610_090641.jpg

Gee I've screwed up the byes this year. I'm scrambling to get 18 on the field next week. It's not like the fixtures weren't published a fair while ago.

On top of that I baulked at buying Dusty Martin at 510k a few weeks ago (averaging like 140 since) because of his bye. I baulked at buying The Amazing Zorko a few weeks ago at 525k (averaging about 135 since) because of his bye.

Stop being shit, Faz!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver, Adams, Heeney and Hibberd are not worth the risk and will cost me more trades in the long run.

Oliver is averaging more than half of my midfield
Adams is the second best defender and im struggling to find the cash to bring him in
Heeney was a dead set steal at $430k
Hibberd i have finally relented on and brought into my side...at 70k more than i needed to pay

i have an uncanny ability to get the important decisions wrong

oh yeah, and i passed on Newman too cause i had more important trades to get done :rainbow:

oh yeah, and i passed on Newman too cause i had more important trades to get done :rainbow:

Yeah, I passed on Newman because 'I had my DEF rookies sorted'. Hampton, NM Hibberd, Stewart and Otten turned out real well. :rolleyes:

Got too caught up in the NBA and missed out on going Taranto/SPP to Ainsworth/Rocky.

Was looking ok with Ainsworth struggling, but just checked and he pulled out a 73. And Rocky gets the first goal.

FUUUUUUUUU

Vent: BF playing audio ads... not leaving it open anymore, so won't be keeping up with threads as much. Also, won't be clicking on the crap ads at the bottom anymore. I'm sure the 20c a month they miss out on will hurt their hip-pocket greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back