SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my brother in law..

It's no offence intended but you're a stupid campaigner with no social skills, a completely ******ed outlook on life and zero hope of any form of happiness.

In short..you're a campaigner of the highest order and you owe the earth some oxygen..stop stealing oxygen you campaigner.

Now run away and finger your freckle you campaigner

He's knocking the back out of your sister, so he's got that going for him. :$

Traded in ,JJK..fail Bont..fail traded out doc rd 2 ...epic fail
Sick of this shit fml!!
The only competition I've ever done well in was beat those other campaigner sperms to the egg!

Traded out Doc in round 2? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regret not clicking auto select button.
Would have likely outperformed my supposed Guns and Rook scrubs.
I had to press it 118 times before it selected Sam Butler :rainbow:

Still peeved about getting in JOM and Roughy at the start and only having $4k in the bank.
Trading in Nank only to see him score over 100 once after round 6
Trading in Bont only to see him score over 100 once after round 7
Trading in Harbrow for bye coverage in Rd 10 only to see him score 77/82 then get done for DUI for the weeks I needed his coverage
Trading in SSelwood for Fyfe to avoid a donut who then goes on to injure himself in the first game with a 44
Shaw over Adams at the start of the year, the signs were on the table in the second half of last year

Still peeved about getting in JOM and Roughy at the start and only having $4k in the bank.
Trading in Nank only see him score over 100 once after round 6
Trading in Bont only to see him score over 100 once after round 7
Trading in Harbrow for bye coverage in Rd 10 only to see him score 77/82 then get done for DUI for the weeks I needed his coverage
Trading in SSelwood for Fyfe to avoid a donut who then goes on to injure himself in the first game with a 44
Shaw over Adams at the start of the year, the signs were on the table in the second half of last year
I had JOM and Roughy at the start of the year too. Saw the light pretty quickly though.

Harbrow would hurt the most I reckon.

I had JOM and Roughy at the start of the year too. Saw the light pretty quickly though.

Harbrow would hurt the most I reckon.

That was painful but then they tacked an extra week onto it after saying he was only going to miss for 1..... Will be extra pissed if they keep adding on extra weeks.

I held onto JOM for 1 too many weeks.

Thought Billings might have a breakout year and coughed up 407K. Averaged 72 in first 6 weeks and booted him, losing 40K.
Since that day he's had 5 tons in 6 games. GAGF Jack.
I started with him too but punted him after his first two. Should be a solid pick next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back