SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry Ablett Jnr..
Round 19 and just 13 games.
Had you from day Dot.
Some great games but you're killing me.
Comon brother...just a bit more enthusiasm for those GC Suns..

Also taking the VC loophole off Fyfe to Danga as Captain this weekend.
....no thanks this time JM

Haha!

Sorry mate about the bum steer last night with telling you not to take Fyfes VC score.

Danger was bound to have an average game eventually I guess. :$

This season can suck me off.

Joel Selwood, Dan Hannebery, Rory Sloane and Tom Rockliff all fail to hit 75. What the **** is this? I was so certain that Goldstein was going to get recalled that I didn't check the teams, easy donut.

I'm just wondering how I'm going to select my side next season when every gun player from the last 5 years is going to come in at sub 500k?!?!?!?!

started ZJones and Tuohy over Witherden and Ryan

:( :( :(

ZJones + Tuohy = 136
Ryan = 136!!!! :straining:
Ryan + Witherden = A LOT MORE THAN 136!!!!!!! :mad::'(
ZJones + Tuohy = 136
Ryan + Witherden = 239

FFS!!

:(

Persisting with Hannerbery, Sloane and Pendles. Leaving 150+ points on the table each week from what I expect.
Bringing in Harbrow in the Bye rounds when he was averaging 100. Average of 56 in the past 4 weeks.
Bringing in Kennedy a week before his injury
Goldy to Gawn to Sandi to Darcy.

What a waste of a year.

With extra fwd cover I thought i'd loophole Higgins and Tom Lynch this week since they both score like absolute *******s.
Both score tons, meanwhile Buddy hits a 60 and Lynch's score sits on the pine.

Deciding who to loophole out of these dud forwards is an extra headache I don't need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No words required really. Well not any that I could say here. :mad:

Sloane.jpg

*reserving this spot for next week*

I'm going to play Ryan and Tuohy and bench Lloyd and ZJones

I really can't see what could go wrong...

:(

My midfield in round one had Fyfe, Selwood, Danger, Cripps, Kennedy, Pendles. Basically had none of them this round (traded Fyfe). Absolute bullshit.

Bringing in Jpk instead of Gray or Beams 2 weeks ago has single handedly ruined my finals campaign. it left me with 3 grand for my last trade and now i cant get anyone decent for Selwood.

Bringing in Jpk instead of Gray or Beams 2 weeks ago has single handedly ruined my finals campaign. it left me with 3 grand for my last trade and now i cant get anyone decent for Selwood.

Jack Steele would be my choice if you have no cash.

DPP too. :thumbsu:

Players I have sidewaysed out of my team this year: Fyfe, Treloar, Hannebery, Steele, Tuohy. Round 20 pts for those guys = 140 + 116 + 109 + 137 + 107. There's something in that for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back