Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

All 3 Tigers Supercoach leagues are now full. Should make for an interesting season seeing just who can land the highest ranking. Good luck to everyone involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want in on a Richmond BigFooty SuperCoach! :(

Any ideas where I can join?
123230 try this code if not try Clieshy's league the code is back one page.
were you starting a DreamTeam league too RT...what's the go there
Waiting for DT to open, expect that will be in the next 24-48 hours.

Can anyone who played last year give a quick rundown on how many rounds it takes for player price updates to occur and how much they go up?

Say for example, Kreuzer at $144K has a 30 possession, 20 hitout first game (God forbid), does that translate instantly to his value a little, a lot, or not until a certain round?

If I understand the game correctly, as player values go up your total salary cap increases, so if you picked 20 players who doubled in value, and 10 who stayed the same, you'd have a $20 million salary cap at that point and could buy a team chock full of the best available by trading those players whose value has doubled?

Basically, what I'm struggling with, is if you play the above strategy, does it take so long for player values to increase that you get hammered for half the year by sides with established high point scorers and can never recover? Or would the values update quick enough so that it was an angle worth pursuing if you picked the right players?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Can anyone who played last year give a quick rundown on how many rounds it takes for player price updates to occur and how much they go up?

Say for example, Kreuzer at $144K has a 30 possession, 20 hitout first game (God forbid), does that translate instantly to his value a little, a lot, or not until a certain round?

If I understand the game correctly, as player values go up your total salary cap increases, so if you picked 20 players who doubled in value, and 10 who stayed the same, you'd have a $20 million salary cap at that point and could buy a team chock full of the best available by trading those players whose value has doubled?

Basically, what I'm struggling with, is if you play the above strategy, does it take so long for player values to increase that you get hammered for half the year by sides with established high point scorers and can never recover? Or would the values update quick enough so that it was an angle worth pursuing if you picked the right players?

Thanks in advance for any info.
It takes 3 weeks for prices to start rising or falling, then each week after that the rolling 3 game average will determine if a players goes up or down. So if a player had 3 weeks of scoring 100 to start the season then there price would most likely rise, then in the next 3 weeks they score 50-60 each game. After the first week of scoring 50 the players price a little more as they still have a good 3 week average, then in each subsequent week the players value would either stop rising or would start to fall back. This is where making trades at the right time becomes such an intergeral part of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back