Support Ben....

Remove this Banner Ad

You are joking ?

Amphetamines increase your heart beat.

Someone who is as fit as an AFL player could easily have a heart-attack if playing football while on the gear.

That is why others should care. How good is it going to look when a player dies on the footy field from a heart-attack and the media asks the AFL what their drug policy is and they reply 'we dont have one because it doesnt effect us, it's not our lives'

Wake up , and think before you post drivel

It will look as good or as bad as the public want it to look. Since most of my posts on this thread have been along the lines of "the public are morons, the public are wrong, the public wouldn't know a good idea if it hit them in the face", I think you'd know that I'd say: Of course it would look bad to a lot of people - but all those people would be wrong.

I have no sympathy for drug addicts, unless they are babies who are born addicted because their mother was on it.

Other than that, no sympathy at all. It's his own fault.

1) I do feel sorry for people who have drug addictions who have them because of poor upbringing etc

2) Since this thread is all about people taking responsibility - why don't you ****ing take some and raise your own damn kids? I hope your kids take a truckload of drugs and then live extremely long, happy lives because ridiculously simplistic statements like "drugs = bad" is something not even a Herald Sun reader would believe (you'd hope!).

1)Ben has not had a poor upbringing

2)I am taking responsibility. My post is alot more responsible than yours.
I never asked anyone else to raise my kids.I will do that on my own. But it doesnt help when fools like the w.a.media and yourself think that Ben should still be up on that pedastal.

3) most importantly,

i hope you never have children, because with an attitude like yours they will not be very good people in our society.

Your posts are an absolute joke as im sure most would agree

1)Ben has not had a poor upbringing

2)I am taking responsibility. My post is alot more responsible than yours.
I never asked anyone else to raise my kids.I will do that on my own. But it doesnt help when fools like the w.a.media and yourself think that Ben should still be up on that pedastal.

3) most importantly,

i hope you never have children, because with an attitude like yours they will not be very good people in our society.

Your posts are an absolute joke as im sure most would agree

What ****ing pedestal? I'm saying people should leave him alone, how on earth is that putting him on a pedestal? If anything people like you have caused the AFL and WCE to make an example of Cousins which will end up putting him on a pedestal in the long run.

Hey, if there are any kids out there:

Ben Cousins is Awesome. Ben Cousins takes drugs. Drugs are awesome! Take as many of them as you can!

Mate Do u really think His dad would have read out that statement with talking to ben first. So in a way he has admitted it ...

Cousins has not uttered a word in the past week to the media. He, himself, has said nothing so has admitted nothing.

How many men get their daddy waddy to go out and tell the other kids he is sorry and didn't mean it??

If he wants to be taken seriously maybe he should have a media session and explain himself and answer some questions and face up to it.

For a "spiritual captain" he hasnt shown much spirit this week.

Yes he has admitted it to his friends and family. He owes you and every other sanctamanious twit NOTHIN....

If he had admitted it to his own family then why did he let his father release a statement to the media last year saying that his son was not using drugs?
What kind of lowlife would let their own father make such a public statement knowing that what he's trying to stick up for him over is untrue.
Then to make things worse he continues to make a mockery of his fathers words by continuing down his path of 'not hurting anybody!'
Ben Cousins may be the golden haired boy with movie star looks who can play fantastic football but don't think he won't lie to make you believe what he wants.

There's 2 types of addicts.
The first is the one who will break into your house to get money to feed their habit.
The second is the one who doesn't need to break into your house because he has his own money.

The fact that he was exposed may be the only reason his parents ever found out.

I think everyone should support Benny, it takes courage to admit u have a problem, U can all bag him if u want but ben wil end up having the last laugh 2 all u critics......

What has he admitted? It was the club who suspended him.

And even today reports in the Sunday Times that he is in denial about his problem.

I think we have already had the last laugh. :eek:

1) I do feel sorry for people who have drug addictions who have them because of poor upbringing etc

2) Since this thread is all about people taking responsibility - why don't you ****ing take some and raise your own damn kids? I hope your kids take a truckload of drugs and then live extremely long, happy lives because ridiculously simplistic statements like "drugs = bad" is something not even a Herald Sun reader would believe (you'd hope!).

I have raiseed two kids, my son is Benny's age & my daughter is 26, guess what, they don't & have never taken drugs, because I told them about the experiences I had when I was young, seeing my friends turn into junkies & how it ruined their lives.

The answer is yes.

The WA media knew about it.
The general WA public knew about it.
Kids in high schools knew about it.
The WA police knew about it.
The players knew about it.
The club knew about it.
The AFL knew about it.
Vlad knew about it.

But there was this conspiracy of silence in order to protect the game. Year after year, they just swept it all under the carpet, until the pile of filth under the carpet became just too big to ignore.

Well said Grunty, well said, especially coming from someone who supports the team in question.:thumbsu:
Thanks for having both eyes open instead of just one like alot of the posters here.:thumbsu:

No we should not feel sorry for him.

He is a big boy now and doesnt need his mummy to carry his hand everywhere he goes. He earns enough big money and has chosen the path to drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have raiseed two kids, my son is Benny's age & my daughter is 26, guess what, they don't & have never taken drugs, because I told them about the experiences I had when I was young, seeing my friends turn into junkies & how it ruined their lives.

Can you honestly be sure of that? As far as my mother knows, I've never tried anything. Why would I tell her? It's none of her business and she'd just worry anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Support Ben....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back