Support for the Mighty Camry Crows :)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd much rather see people show support for the players and the club in other ways, may be like This post? Actually alot of that thread. :thumbsdown:

That can't be right CLaf keeps claiming Port to be the most loyal supporters going around. But then again when you look at the sudden spike in the crowd attendances for Port in finals when compared to the H&A season things don't stack up, neither does all the empty seast in the 3rd quarter of the dream final. Perhaps Claf can explain these for us?

Leaving the game before the final siren we leave to the crowie's thanks, they perfected it. Can remember the vision of them flooding out the ground well before the game finished on national television week after week in the 1990's
Yeah, so true, just like the Dream Final when they started leaving before 3 qtr time.....oh wait, that wasn't Crows supporters leaving. That was some other mob's supporters. The same supporters who continually contradict themselves.

In all my time of watching football, I have never seen a team's fans leave a game before 3 qtr time. :eek:

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, so true, just like the Dream Final when they started leaving before 3 qtr time.....oh wait, that wasn't Crows supporters leaving. That was some other mob's supporters. The same supporters who continually contradict themselves.

In all my time of watching football, I have never seen a team's fans leave a game before 3 qtr time. :eek:

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites!
Do you always live in the past? even to celebrate past glories?

What happened the week after? oh that's right, West Coast met its bitch :)

What happened the week before that final too?

Oh that's right, St Kilda smashed you, why not talk about them games?

1w, 2l

1w, 2l

Thats when we put up a huge effort under the circumstances but as usual you dont want to know about that dont let the facts get in the way of a good slur on the Crows

Like lets say beating Geelong, then getting smashed by them only weeks later, but then claiming 'oh they were the best team by far, we never had a real chance'

BAHAHA. Clowns

1w, 2l
Err, I think you have missed the point entirely.

The result of the game is irrelevant. I was simply pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of your fellow supporters, but after your post, I guess we can add blatant stupidity as well.

Good work nuff nuff. :)

1w, 2l

But in between, we met our bitch and bent you over, and made you take it hard, and your still crying about it

I agree. We have a winning finals record over you (not to mention dominating your team in the regular season over the last three years). So yes, Port Power is our bitch. Thanks for confirming that.

OK, I understand - lets put some arbitrary criteria around the games that need to be considered when comparing teams. Why look at something all encompassing like 12 > 11?

I guess you would need to resort to that when you have a losing record against 7 of the other 15 current AFL teams, and an overall winning AFL winning percentage of only 52.5%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Support for the Mighty Camry Crows :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back