Support for the Mighty Camry Crows :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have cry buddy Port Power stealing some other clubs history because performances like the one the 2007 GF arent going to get you far:thumbsu:

other club? really? can you read a balance sheet? can you tell me how exactly PAMFC are the real PAFC?? come on...i am waiting.

P.S Please dont rolleyes me in your reply :D

maccas_no1: after creating billions and billions of mindless boring trolls, you dont feature in the best bay13 troll nominations at all. You are a wannabe troll at best.Did i say try hard yet? oh yes, you are a try hard troll at best.Here is a tip for you: its not quantity mate, its the quality :eek:

maccas_no1: after creating billions and billions of mindless boring trolls, you dont feature in the best bay13 troll nominations at all. You are a wannabe troll at best.Did i say try hard yet? oh yes, you are a try hard troll at best.Here is a tip for you: its not quantity mate, its the quality :eek:

I think Maccas has both quality and quantity which os the perfect recipe for a good troll. Just look at the thread "Lets not forgets Ports 119 point embarassment"...its great stuff and the butes are coming thick and fast.

Where have you been Franchise boy, like Toots and Rory you are rarely seen on here these days, yet prior to Sept 28 2007 you were the most annoying Port troll going around. Downhill skiing at its best. The one Port game you went to in 2007 was the GF...bandwagoner. I still laugh at the fact you flew half way around the world to witness the lowest point in your franshises brief 11 year history

Why don't you go on the Port board and let them all know your thoughts on the city of Adelaide and then we will see who is liked or not liked by their own supporters.

I think Maccas has both quality and quantity which os the perfect recipe for a good troll. Just look at the thread "Lets not forgets Ports 119 point embarassment"...its great stuff and the butes are coming thick and fast.
Where have you been Franchise boy, like Toots and Rory you are rarely seen on here these days, yet prior to Sept 28 2007 you were the most annoying Port troll going around. Downhill skiing at its best. The one Port game you went to in 2007 was the GF...bandwagoner. I still laugh at the fact you flew half way around the world to witness the lowest point in your franshises brief 11 year history

Why don't you go on the Port board and let them all know your thoughts on the city of Adelaide and then we will see who is liked or not liked by their own supporters.

the tribe has spoken, no nomination for macca for the best bay13 troll :D .And as far as you are concerned, you are not even in the category of tryhard.Keep whinning :thumbsu:

And yes i am a downhill skier...i did post 50 times the day we lost our GF. Like i said...keep digging :thumbsu:

other club? really? can you read a balance sheet? can you tell me how exactly PAMFC are the real PAFC?? come on...i am waiting.

P.S Please dont rolleyes me in your reply :D

PAMFC play in the SANFL thye play against the clubs that the 34 flags were won against, how many flags did PAFC win against Essendon, Carlton, Footscray, Hawthorn, South Melbourne, Richmond, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Geelong???

No rolling eyes TeePee:)

You are hated by your own, so your opinions cannot be taken seriously, mr downhill skier.

Im not liked by roosterlad, ohh big deal, aside from that what proof do you have that my opinions cant be taken seriously??? Or do you simply not like what I have said because it is correct???

Some users come here and add more than trolls to bigfooty I guess, to be honest I dont want to be nominated because thats not what Im about, also good to see no other AFC supporter got nominated either, goes to further prove that Port Power are obsessed over there big brother the AFC:D

How typical of TeePee 'throw a few punches' then runs away like a big girl, no wonder this clown follows Port Power.

TeePee is pathetic, next thing you know he will want us all to post a copy of our group certificate on here!

He has to be the biggest loser on here by a mile. I have more respect for Toots at the moment and he is AWOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of the crows supporters from my experiences of attending games in adelaide but thought I would still throw this one out there ....

1/2 time at a PA game

14_25Jine0101.jpg

PAFC 35 >>>>> Camry crows 2

Ahhh yes.

Oh btw

Anything place on earth>>>>>Paralowie

Im not liked by roosterlad, ohh big deal, aside from that what proof do you have that my opinions cant be taken seriously??? Or do you simply not like what I have said because it is correct???

lets see, southerntakeover, stiffy_18, roosterlad, crows98 etc... you are the jenna jameson of adelaide board :D

PAMFC play in the SANFL thye play against the clubs that the 34 flags were won against, how many flags did PAFC win against Essendon, Carlton, Footscray, Hawthorn, South Melbourne, Richmond, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Geelong???

No rolling eyes TeePee:)

really? PAMFC is the real club? can you prove it? the financial statements say, PAFC in the AFL owns majority of the asset during the asset split.Can you point me to the accounting statement which actually states if you own majority of the asset, you are a franchise or subsidiary company?? come on maccas.... i know you cant read a balance sheet, but even you can understand this point i hope :). Law is law, you cant invent it, can you? We played in a state league, just like Geelong, collingwood etc. So VFL flags are state based flags as well, although they were the best state league around.

Some users come here and add more than trolls to bigfooty I guess, to be honest I dont want to be nominated because thats not what Im about, also good to see no other AFC supporter got nominated either, goes to further prove that Port Power are obsessed over there big brother the AFC:D

you dont want to be nominated? in the other thread someone mentioned you as the biggest annoying troll and your reply was "my job is done" :D .Sure sure.....:D Just a try hard

TeePee is pathetic, next thing you know he will want us all to post a copy of our group certificate on here!

He has to be the biggest loser on here by a mile. I have more respect for Toots at the moment and he is AWOL

I didnt ask him, he offered me.But we all knew that he has nothing of that sort, so its ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Support for the Mighty Camry Crows :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back