FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Really strange they wouldn't include confessionals confirming that to the audience
I reckon she probably got quite an unfair edit. I don't know whether she actually was a chance to win but it's interesting that neither Kenzie or Charlie pushed back on Ben's plan to get rid of her at 4, she probably was a threat to some degree but the show made her out to be just a nut case.

Out of interest what seasons would you consider to be the good Survivor?

For me season 45 stacks up as a good season through all Survivor

Three tribes of 6 has made for good Survivor before so wouldnt bin it immediately myself especially if they have to start with 18 players. Just need a swap or something in there early at times

The Africa season of Coach

Any season with Boston

Pearl Islands

Any with the Hattz

Season with Tony

There’s a trend right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went overseas for a about 5 weeks and missed the last 4 eps. Ch 9 have now pulled the stream - any suggestions where we can view the last few episodes on the sly? Don't do torrents or any of that bollocks.

Went overseas for a about 5 weeks and missed the last 4 eps. Ch 9 have now pulled the stream - any suggestions where we can view the last few episodes on the sly? Don't do torrents or any of that bollocks.

If you have VPN on your phone set it to the US, download the CBS app, and it is on there, just need to select "watch free episdoes" rather than the sign in business. It won't let you cast it to tv but it's something.

Is Survivor on Paramount+? Cool. I used to have that, and am considering it again (once the Olympics are over - want to watch 1921, Mayor of Kingstown and Gentleman in Moscow).

It has every Season

I went back to the Johnny FairPlay Grandma episode and when Russel’s Nephew threw out the rice

My dream is to watch Africa again with Coach; the whole season

When Survivor was good

Went different environments and had villains

The good old days

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Back