Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This result brings on the dawn of a new day comrades. Where the stinky vermin bennies shameful and odorous shenanigans are shunned and tolerated no more in favour of honour, transparency and a single imaginary avatar and handle!

The Supreme Leader has today set us on the right path and flown higher than an eagle with dibbles and I being the wind beneath his wings.

Victory is now assured.

I couldn't have done it without you and your gif(t)s

You were voted out on Page 15...

Here we are 47 pages, and 2 months later and you're STILL melting over your eviction as engineered by Royals :oops::oops::oops::thumbsu: #whatdignity??
So it's safe to say there's going to be a bit more tension than usual on the flogcast this year.

Morgs gets shitty with another poster and instantly the cry of sexual tension goes up. Geez we're a bunch of sexist bastards. :D

Morgs gets shitty with another poster and instantly the cry of sexual tension goes up. Geez we're a bunch of sexist bastards. :D
Maybe, but they've taken this shit fighting across a few threads, including NL at times, so there's a form of tension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but they've taken this shit fighting across a few threads, including NL at times, so there's a form of tension.

Oh NL as well? Why don't they just have a threesome and get it out of the way?

No wonder there are so few women that frequent the bay. The calls of tension are more dull and repetitive than griffy and the tazhawks combined.

2 flogs crying over the same post by me that wasn't about either of them. One so desperate for attention that he is challenging Jose and the Haduks with his best impression of a white knight since KP went pm crazy.

So incredibly unstable.

No wonder there are so few women that frequent the bay. The calls of tension are more dull and repetitive than griffy and the tazhawks combined.

2 flogs crying over the same post by me that wasn't about either of them. One so desperate for attention that he is challenging Jose and the Haduks with his best impression of a white knight since KP went pm crazy.

So incredibly unstable.
Shut up, Bitch. I'm not your white knight that you're looking for. :thumbsu: :drunk:
(it is a joke obviously...)

You're going to put griff on there, he'll be slaughtered with mod jokes in the first 5 minutes.

Flogcast - Nab Schmab

0:00 - Disclaimer, just because we can do it doesn't mean you can etc.
0:30 - Fyfie begins the introductions when Morgs says shouldn't Boydogs be doing this
0:40 - Morgs v Boydogs
1:56:47 - NAB cup was shit, no-one tried
1:57:00 - End

This will be a bigger anti climax than a Hird interview on ABC.

There won't be a shitfight, I couldn't possibly be less interested and find the constant begging for this sideshow to take place to be a little sad.

Just like NL in CAH, you'll be getting donuts.

What do I have to do with this?

Also, would you call it "tension" if it didn't involve Morgs? I doubt it.

Who did you vote for?
Starbums gave me 3 votes so you all got one each, all I needed was one of you to vote for the other or you to give me the idol

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

What do I have to do with this?

Also, would you call it "tension" if it didn't involve Morgs? I doubt it.
Not much, but you've been disagreeing rather strongly with griff of late.

Yea I would call it tension, everytime posters have had a strong and public dislike of each other for a decent period of time. Don't care if it's Morgs, a female or a male, so I'm not sure if you're trying your hand at gender politics or what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back