Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol sorry, it's just one tiny thing she got right. Your entries > hers imo ;)
One tiny thing that you've remembered and quoted a month later :p

It's cute that you are trying to cheer him up but don't. His entries were meh and thats why he didn't win anything. I might have only lasted 2 challenges but one of those was a win and the other saw him become a coke bottle dildo. I win that :p

It's cute that you are trying to cheer him up but don't. His entries were meh and thats why he didn't win anything. I might have only lasted 2 challenges but one of those was a win and the other saw him become a coke bottle dildo. I win that :p

Hey listen, just between you and me, your entries > his entries imo ;)

Always trying to out do me aren't you Morgs

Just a tip - don't ever refer back to the coke bottle entry as something to be proud of. Pretend like it never happened

I think fool should win. trees are gr8

I think fool should win. trees are gr8

After all this support has come through for me, i feel like i should come clean... i wouldn't want my win tainted by certain unknown facts.

The trees i cut down are not even close to 100ft... maybe 60 - 70.

I feel much better now

Bloody hell... Did you campaigners really spend as much time as you suggest plotting this comp behind the scenes? To the extent that morgs - while voted out and supposedly on holidays in Bali - was helping you via PM's etc? Was that really happening?

Thats a pretty insane amount of dedication to a non financially rewarding pretend survivor comp on a footy forum, well done for your efforts.

*exits room slowly*
Cant take the credit for that, I covered for Benwah in a couple of pm's and threw Bosk under the bus as being the mole. That's all.

Cant take the credit for that, I covered for Benwah in a couple of pm's and threw Bosk under the bus as being the mole. That's all.
So that is who I ran over in my bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back