Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The "Wayne Carey" has a clip so you attach it to the inside of your toilet bowl. You sit down, you have a little remote control, and bang! Stevo's your uncle.
You seem to know the details of many dildo models, you've been using the missus' collection again?

Hybrid game of mole survivor!!

Yidaki call Probsty and get him onto this

Onto it Morgs.

I've tried to contact Probsty, but it keeps going to his voice mail:

"You've reached Jeff Probst. I'm currently out working on season 33 of survivor and am unavailable to take your call. Please leave your name and a short message and I'll do my best to get back to you. And remember..once the votes are read, the decision is final and you'll be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately!"

FWIW, this season of survivor has more sexual tension and dildo talk than last season's. It looks like Not Yet Convicted island will have a lot of action this season.:oops:

Onto it Morgs.

"You've reached Jeff Probst. I'm currently out working on season 33 of survivor and am unavailable to take your call. Please leave your name and a short message and I'll do my best to get back to you. And remember..once the votes are read, the decision is final and you'll be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately!"
I called too, no such luck :thumbsdown:

"Got nothing for ya, head back to camp"

Onto it Morgs.

FWIW, this season of survivor has more sexual tension and dildo talk than last season's. It looks like Not Yet Convicted island will have a lot of action this season.:oops:

I've warned you before to stop calling me.

Next time I'm calling the cops.

Weirdo.

Onto it Morgs.

Obviously not enough avocado....

Big black monster dildos. I think they call them Majak Monsters or something.

Or so I'm told.
I was in Spotlight the other day and I saw a range of thimbles called the DalSanto Deprickers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Morgs. Thought you were Yidaki.

Word is it's pretty close. Will the tribe go for the old and weak or will they target one of the strong tribe members.

Well find out soon. Stay tuned.

F@#k you Probsty! I'm your biggest fan mate. You've hurt my feelings man. :straining::thumbsdown:

I was in Spotlight the other day and I saw a range of thimbles called the DalSanto Deprickers.

Makes fun of people listening to Triple J.

Spends afternoons browsing in Spotlight stores.

Makes fun of people listening to Triple J.

Spends afternoons browsing in Spotlight stores.
When the wife has to buy curtains, the wife needs a disinterested husband, dragging his feet, 5 meters behind her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back