Survivor: Exile Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Coughlan said:
what did Shane say as he was leaving? i didnt quite catch it. Can't beleive he named his son Boston, he truly is ****ed in the head
Meh, he was great value. I looked forward to his tanrtums and danielle's rack. Now I just look forward to the rack (And what a rack it is, 10/10 :eek:)

Cassius_Clay said:
Terry wont win, wont get any votes. He might not even make final 2 yet. However wins the next immunity he is guranteed final 2. Still cant see him winning it...

Are you totally clueless, or just taking the p***?

He will get ATLEAST 2 votes from Austin and Sally, Shane will not vote for cirie or aras and bruce will probably vite terry aswell.

How can you say Terry is arrogant, have you been watching the series? when it was 6 to 4 the 6 had little meetings and straight out told the other 4 they had NO chance.:rolleyes:

Power21 said:
Are you totally clueless, or just taking the p***?

He will get ATLEAST 2 votes from Austin and Sally, Shane will not vote for cirie or aras and bruce will probably vite terry aswell.

How can you say Terry is arrogant, have you been watching the series? when it was 6 to 4 the 6 had little meetings and straight out told the other 4 they had NO chance.:rolleyes:
He wont win IT. I'm telling you right now. None of the other tribe will vote for him. Have you been watching the series at all? His arrogance is shown up every episode. The guy is a complete ****.

Terry would have to be a hot favourite to make the final two now, the last immunity is normally about stamina, so I would imagine that he would be a raging favourite for that one.

Ares is on fire. 2 in a row, got reward, I'd tip him over Terry who is 45 looks like he is starting to fatigue. Ares getting a bit of confidence.

Looks like Cirie will go, not good, not good at all :(

Haha, funny watching the Jury tonight. If Danielle makes final 2, which i wouldnt be suprised(If she beats Cirie, whoever wins immunity will bring her with them), she has no hope at all...

raikkonen said:
Terry would have to be a hot favourite to make the final two now, the last immunity is normally about stamina, so I would imagine that he would be a raging favourite for that one.

i think it would work against him, usually the last immunity is balance and favors the females and i think Terrys body is starting to slow down

raikkonen said:

Good point there. Its usually about how long someone can hold their arm up for or balance on a tiny square with one foot in the air, reciting the pledge of allegiance! :)

Anyway, Terry i hope he DOESNT win. What a freaken performance last night. "Oh i didnt know you could check them all at once.. ohhh, bitch bitch moan.. i am such a little girl..." :rolleyes:

i thought the same as you magnum if terry wins i think he'd take aras to show he's winning via a completely fair contest & at the "why pick me' spiel it would be along the lines he's always played fairly & never doublecrossed anyone

so i reckon aras = cerie
vs terry = shane cos he was doublecrossed
courtney ditto
austin terry's tribe
sally terry's tribe

so bruce's & danielles vote will be immaterial & terry will win

janiek said:
i thought the same as you magnum if terry wins i think he'd take aras to show he's winning via a completely fair contest & at the "why pick me' spiel it would be along the lines he's always played fairly & never doublecrossed anyone

so i reckon aras = cerie
vs terry = shane cos he was doublecrossed
courtney ditto
austin terry's tribe
sally terry's tribe

so bruce's & danielles vote will be immaterial & terry will win
Wrong. Terry will vote for Ares/Danielle. They outsmarted him and he knows it. Courtney wont vote Danielle if she gets there and wont vote for Terry if either of them go up against Ares. Bruce will vote for Ares if he makes it... Terry will only get 2 votes if up against Ares. Danielle probably 1 if she goes up against Ares, maybe 3 or 4 against Terry. Ares has it by the balls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this has been over in the US for abot a month. I made the mistake of going to the site about 2 weeks ago as i missed a week for an update and they had the winner in bold right before my eyes. Magure has stuffed this up big time.

And the winner is...

No I am not cruel, but if you must kno just go to the site.

PS: Shane is back on the bungers.

god damn, why did they have to do that, why couldnt they show us who got the arse, so tempted to just download the final.
I am also in quite a pickle because i dont really want any of them to win, Aras annoys me, Terry seems a bit like a tool and Danielle doesnt really deserve to have gotten this far and Cerie is a smart player but should have been gone in the first tribal council so shouldnt really be there either.
So if i have to pick somebody i will say Terry just because he has had his head on the chopping block ever since the merge

To all those who don't want to know who got into the final 2, avoid watching the promo's on Channel Eddie.

9 in all their wisdom shows a long shot of the final 2 but close up in the forground are the jury and you can tell who the members are so its not hard to work out who's sitting in the distance.

Well done Channel Eddie, stuffed up another program.

Spiritof82 said:
To all those who don't want to know who got into the final 2, avoid watching the promo's on Channel Eddie.

9 in all their wisdom shows a long shot of the final 2 but close up in the forground are the jury and you can tell who the members are so its not hard to work out who's sitting in the distance.

Well done Channel Eddie, stuffed up another program.
Yeah I noticed it, SH1T!

Well, there ya go, Aras wins the million. I was so ****ed off when Danielle chose Aras to go to the final two. Once again, she broke her word to Terry. I wasn't surprised that Aras won the vote, though I wasn't confident he would.

Turns out the jury was more bitter at Danielle than Aras. Right throughout the game, Danielle seemed unsure of her decisions and seemed to flip-flop and blow with the wind. I think she cut her own throat in the sum up to the jury when she rated her own performance as 8 1/2 or 9 and claimed to have played the game with integrity. The jury certainly didn't see it that way.

It's not that Danielle was cunning or sneaky or devious, I think it's more that she wasn't very wise, and IMO made some bad choices. In the end, that counted against her.

Above all, I don't think she gained people's respect, whereas Aras, despite being an egotistical little ****, at least earned the respect of his arch-foe Terry, for example. Terry mentioned Aras was a much more worthy winner.

Ironically, I thought Shane summed it up best when he claimed that neither Aras nor Danielle were worthy winners and that Terry was far and away the guy who deserved to win. Couldn't have put it better myself. Unfortunately, he stuffed up badly on the final challenge. :(

gytre said:
Ironically, I thought Shane summed it up best when he claimed that neither Aras nor Danielle were worthy winners and that Terry was far and away the guy who deserved to win. Couldn't have put it better myself. Unfortunately, he stuffed up badly on the final challenge. :(

The final challenge favoured Danielle, women have a better ability at balancing than men, lower centre of gravity, men have most of their weight up high in their chest while women in general have it lower down. Anyway agree with your comments, and Shane did sum it up right at the end, neither deserved to be there, those 2 will go down with Lill as being some of the worst survivors ever.:cool:

Ah what a shame. Nice work Terry you arrogant prick. Claiming that Aras was the 'ultimate competitior' just because he nearly won that last reward. Seriously who do you think you are mate? Coming close to you means nothing. Terry through the final 8 weeks could not allign himself with 1 single person yet you all think he deserved to win. C'mon. Cirie was in the same boat yet alligned herself with Danielle and Aras. Anyway Terry choked in that second last immunity challenge. If he was that good, that challenge would have been won by him. If he had won the challenge, the 1 mil would be his right now.

Cirie deserved to win, not Terry. She single handidly got rid of 3 people by her own (With no alllies). 1st week she was going straight away. Then she was screwed with the merge. She then got rid of Courtney and Tommy Lee. If it wasnt for her, Danielle would have been gone much earlier. Unbeliveable effort from her. Just took some crappy little challenge for her to go.

Danielle, I think was just trying to make an excuse to go with Aras. With the immunity challenge when she gave that nod or whatever. Load of crap. Also her opening and closing statements were the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Yeh she was hot an all but I was glad when Aras won. Danielle really had no hope against Aras or Terry.

All in all it was one of the better Survivors. Enjoyed it alot more than the last 5 or 6 seasons which have been a bit boring and predictable.

I remember watching the Fat on ABC where they had a cliche bell that they would sound over the top of interviews with sportspeople. Imagine them using that at the final tribal council ding ding ding. I can't believe after what, 10 or so series, they still try the honour and integrity card :eek:

Danielle was indeed screwed no matter who she went up against and rightly so, she was a massive free loader. Aras sucked her in big time with the threat to vote for Terry, I'm glad he won though.

How was Shane's holier than thou "question" at the final tribal council. With the long hair and the ****y white shirt thing he looked like Jesus delivering a sermon. I would have told him to get stuffed if he asked me to pick a number, what a joke of a way of picking the winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Survivor: Exile Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Back