FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

surprised nobody mentioned anything about the whole tribe going through the girl's bag, felt that was so wrong and was hoping Jeff would blast them on it.

Its part of the game? why isn't her stashing the food part of the game too? I was left shaking my head when they were all on the log and they were all saying she was selfish....

surprised nobody mentioned anything about the whole tribe going through the girl's bag, felt that was so wrong and was hoping Jeff would blast them on it.

Its part of the game? why isn't her stashing the food part of the game too? I was left shaking my head when they were all on the log and they were all saying she was selfish....

I thought she explained why she hid the food pretty well too: said something along the lines of no one was rationing any of the feast food and were just being massive pigs, like how the blue tribe ran out of rice so quickly. Strikes me as though most the players in this season are egotistical campaigners.

Looking forward to seeing Julie and the lover at the Re-union show for their perspective...

...whoops, wrong pic.

Missed next weeks promo...whats it look like?

Looks like Jaclyn gets ticked off at the "boys" and wants them to flip back to the Missy/Baylor/Jeremy alliance. Or maybe there's a new male/female division of allegiances.

Wasn't really a fan of Dale, but then I read one of his exit-interviews and now have new found love for the man.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/interview-dale-wentworth-talks-survivor-san-juan-del-sur

Spot on with what he was saying there at the end with the rice.

The only solution to the rice situation, is that a tribe has to draw rocks if they run out of rice. Any scenario involving the trading of goods lacks incentives and even a tribal council could be manipulated. The only real deterrent is for players to have the potential of being randomly booted from the game. Moving forward I hope they implement this, otherwise there are massive incentives to overeat.

I agree that it sets a bad precedent for overeating.

In future warnings have to be given that you will starve.

Obviously starvation is very dangerous though and can lead to serious health problems which gets people pulled for medical reasons. It's a fine line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if you guys listen to Rob Has a Podcast, but Rob C and Stephen Fishbach agreed that now the precedent is set and that anyone who plays in future should just eat as much as they want, win rewards and then give them back for more rice. They still get an advantage over the other tribe with the rewards so in the end the net loss is zero.

I dunno if you guys listen to Rob Has a Podcast, but Rob C and Stephen Fishbach agreed that now the precedent is set and that anyone who plays in future should just eat as much as they want, win rewards and then give them back for more rice. They still get an advantage over the other tribe with the rewards so in the end the net loss is zero.

Yeah for sure, eat all the rice get lots of energy win a BQQ feast. Seems simple.

Previously, providing food was a good strategy, Richard Hatch/ Ozzie etc spring to mind, in recent seasons, even though fishing gear is provided, they seem to be happy surviving on rice and coconuts, you never see anyone diving or fishing and catching fish which i am sure would be plentiful,
too many food reward challenges = no incentive

What's your point?

Dale moans on about no flint, no fire, no food and therefore no water for three days....if they have 'plenty of water', is that water separate from the need to boil and sterilise water with fire?

Dale Wentworth: Nope. The worse you're gonna do is be fat, happy and sassy and you're gonna go 24 hours without food. When the show started, we didn't get a flint and if you don't have a flint, you don't have water and you don't have food.
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-prin...survivor-san-juan-del-sur#LioPBQO9JuFbweDE.99

Felt bad for Julie, i get the impression Survivor was never her idea and she went cause John wanted on the show. Also found it interesting that Jeff went really easy on her after teeing off on Colton for quitting last year.

I think it was the other way around, Julie seemed to be the one pushing John to go on. Her pre game bio showed she was a fan and even had plans of hoping to play in a 2nd season. Coltons quit was horrible, no one was buying his bs and he was at the bottom of the group so he just gave up. Plus Jeff had suspected he made up his illness the first time around and quit then too (I'm not sure about that personally)

Also this time around they didn't lose an episode because of it and it was one of the big players in Josh or Jeremy going if she didn't quit so I wouldn't be surprised if production gave her a little bit of a nudge

By now you'd like to think there's at least one person per tribe who knows the water they get is drinkable even without being boiled.

Didn't someone come home with a parasite(?) or something recently from drinking unboiled water? They're not going to die if they drink it but I thought they still risked getting sick

Great episode!

Alec, and his brother, are both so cringeworthy. The over inflated self confidence...

Going for Jeremy or Natalie... Missy playing the game well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping Baylor would get the boot but seemed pretty obvious Josh was going given the whole narrative. It was a pretty lackluster boot for such a high profile player imo, but a very good episode still.

Pretty interesting given the whole game has done a 180 since what was going to happen if Julie didn't quit

Alec is a ****ing idiot. Just needs to be said

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back