FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the preview for next week was weird. Reed going through Keiths stuff and finding the idol clue and seeming surprised...um.. don't they already know Keith had a clue from when he told them pre swap? :confused:

Great episode showing some social aspects I've been suspecting. Wasn't expecting Keith to be as douchey and Josh to be as psycho though.

Missy and Baylor aren't bad people. They've been given a bad edit and are just trying to put up with the shit thrown their way. Baylor is lazy? So what, it's survivor. Vote her out if you don't like it. What's that tried and failed? LOL!!!

Well done to John finding that idol. Perhaps not smart to be searching under the high water line to begin with but he got there.

It's a very strange season that personalities have been so suppressed until now. Time to start scrambling for those on the bottom and it looks like Reid knows it.

I think Jon and Jeremy are in strong positions here and one looks a likely winner.

Jeremy should bolt it in from here.

It's hard to see any of the 4 on the outs having the nous to turn it around. Josh was the only game player of the 5. Jeremy might scoop one up as a goat to go with Natalie so he has 3 to the couples 2.

Jeremy should be able to convince the others that Jon is a bigger threat than him courtesy of having Jaclyn's vote too.

It also seems from his confessionals that he has been smart enough to bite his tongue a lot and not piss people off unnecessarily.

Damn, I liked Josh but there wasn't too much more he could have done. I think Baylor made the right move for her game and ultimately Jon and Jaclyn did too. As long as Missy and Baylor are around JJ aren't the only couple in the 'singles' alliance. As much as I like Keith and Wes they're both looking like cannon fodder at this point, Alec's too stupid to get himself out of a hole, Reed's the only one I give half a chance to to turn it around. Jeremy or Jon for the win with Missy as a smoky IMO. Not sure Jaclyn will be able to pull final tribal votes more than Jon and Baylor will be perceived as being under Missy's thumb (and it seems Natalie is just following Jeremy). I think Jon would be wise to target Jeremy while he still has a HII in his pocket, hoping he can bring it home.

Jon and Jaclyn run this game now surely.

Get to F6 with Jeremy, Muffin/Baylor and Natalie. Team with Muffin/Baylor to get rid of Jeremy and Natalie.
Get rid of one of those two and they've got it.
You forgot to factor in one thing though, they're idiots. Terrifies me how Jon appears to be getting the second best edit behind Jeremy though. Would be the worst winner since Fabio.

So Wes, Kieth, Alex and Reed are on the bottom.

Kieth is found to have an idol so I'm guessing the other 6 will split votes and Reed will go home.

From there they will split apart Wes and Kieth.

It's at that point things get interesting.

There will be 5 singles and 2 couples. The 5 remaining would be smart to break apart those couples just to be safe even if it does bust some alliances.

So Wes, Kieth, Alex and Reed are on the bottom.

Kieth is found to have an idol so I'm guessing the other 6 will split votes and Reed will go home.

There's not enough of them to split votes though unless they convince the four on the bottom to cannibalise.

Jon and Jaclyn run this game now surely.

Get to F6 with Jeremy, Muffin/Baylor and Natalie. Team with Muffin/Baylor to get rid of Jeremy and Natalie.
Get rid of one of those two and they've got it.

Muffin isn't turning on Jeremy In that situation I don't think. I reckon Jeremy wants to go f3 with the mother/daughter

Great episode showing some social aspects I've been suspecting. Wasn't expecting Keith to be as douchey and Josh to be as psycho though.

Missy and Baylor aren't bad people. They've been given a bad edit and are just trying to put up with the shit thrown their way. Baylor is lazy? So what, it's survivor. Vote her out if you don't like it. What's that tried and failed? LOL!!!

Well done to John finding that idol. Perhaps not smart to be searching under the high water line to begin with but he got there.

It's a very strange season that personalities have been so suppressed until now. Time to start scrambling for those on the bottom and it looks like Reid knows it.

I think Jon and Jeremy are in strong positions here and one looks a likely winner.

Nearly every exit interview has said how much they don't like Baylor. I think she has been given a pretty good edit in comparison to all the crap people have been saying about her

Nearly every exit interview has said how much they don't like Baylor. I think she has been given a pretty good edit in comparison to all the crap people have been saying about her

Well fair enough then. I don't listen to that stuff. Maybe everybody just sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible season. Only one of the two people playing the game left.

If Jon and Jaclyn detested Alec and Wes so much, why didn't they make their siding with Team Jeremy contingent on voting out one of them? They flip because of the frat boy mentality, and then keep them around?

Proposed recent seasons All-Stars cast:

Kass, Tasha, Trish, Kim Spradlin, Natalie (twinnie), Sophie Clarke, RC, Denise, Ciera
Tony V, Spencer, Jeremy, Josh, Hayden, Vytas, Reynold, Michael Snow, John Cody/Jeff Kent/Brad Culpepper?

Thoughts?

Kass, Tasha, Trish, Kim Spradlin, Natalie (twinnie), Sophie Clarke, RC, Denise, Ciera
Tony V, Spencer, Jeremy, Josh, Hayden, Vytas, Reynold, Michael Snow, John Cody/Jeff Kent/Brad Culpepper?

Thoughts?
How recent for recent seasons? 21-29?

Marty, Jim, Troyzan, Jeff Kent, Pete, Michael Snow, Reynold, Vytas, Hayden, Tony, Spencer, Jeremy, Josh
Denise, Kim, Sophie, Ciera, Kass, Trish

That would be my picks as of right now, but obviously too many men and not enough women. Probably have to sub in players like Abi Maria, Tasha and maybe Jacqueline from this season if she keeps it up? I guess Baylor will probably be up there by seasons end too?

Please for the love of god no RC! She was just awful imo lol

Thoughts?

I would rather have J-Tia than Trish. If you're going to allow winners might as well have Fabio. Can't leave out Woo with his ninja skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back