FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

On the topic of the current season for a minute. Curious why Josh didn't go to Jaclyn/Jon (more so Jaclyn as she needed some management) and say "if you guys side with us you can pick who you want to vote out". In any event i think they made the right call although Jon needs to listen to his wife more, he is an idiot (who is punching above his weight no less) she is clearly the brains. Stick with the alliance for a little bit then probably get rid of Jeremy at some point.

Not alot of game players this season, hoping Josh getting voted out will light a fire under the lot of them.

On the topic of the current season for a minute. Curious why Josh didn't go to Jaclyn/Jon (more so Jaclyn as she needed some management) and say "if you guys side with us you can pick who you want to vote out". In any event i think they made the right call although Jon needs to listen to his wife more, he is an idiot (who is punching above his weight no less) she is clearly the brains. Stick with the alliance for a little bit then probably get rid of Jeremy at some point.

Definitely. If Jon and Jaclyn stayed with Josh, they could have even got rid of Alec (to placate Jaclyn) and still maintained the numbers (Josh, Reed, Jon, Jaclyn, Wes, Keith vs Jeremy, Natalie, Baylor, Missy).

That would be so stupid imo, it's just trying to hedge your bets. If you're going to go against Josh's alliance you have to take him out, not just piss him off and take out one of his allies. No way in hell Jeremy etc was going to be on board with voting out that dead weight Alec anyway

Neither of them were close with Josh anyway

No spoilers have been posted. But surely people would not be dumb enough to come into this thread before they see the latest episode, just in case.

After the airing on FTA, should be open reign.
Bullshit, your posts give away it's not a normal vote off. Just because it's not a direct spoiler doesn't mean it's not a spoiler.

Tapatalk shows the most recent post without opening the thread so it's unavoidable.

Bullshit, your posts give away it's not a normal vote off. Just because it's not a direct spoiler doesn't mean it's not a spoiler.

Tapatalk shows the most recent post without opening the thread so it's unavoidable.
Clutching at straws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Props to the editing of this season though, especially if Jon doesn't win!
I stumbled across an ad on the survivor facebook page saying there was a massive blindisde coming tonight. Pathetic from cbs was obvious as soon as i heard Missy and Jon talking about jeremy

Not a fan of players going through other players bags this season, don't recall it happening before.
Definitely happened multiple times in the past. Why do you think Jon and Keith buried their idols? They knew it was a possibility, leaving the note in his bag was dumb by Keith.
low act from reed. As low as jon and jaq sending Jeremy home after them being gifted reward and sending him to exile for 2 days.
Please, it was so embarrassingly over the top by Jeremy he deserved to be sent home. Like Reed said it was self serving selflessness.

Personally, I can't think of anything, within the rules, that I would ever describe as 'low', it's Survivor ffs.

I stumbled across an ad on the survivor facebook page saying there was a massive blindisde coming tonight. Pathetic from cbs was obvious as soon as i heard Missy and Jon talking about jeremy
CBS' advertising last few seasons has been so spoiler heavy. Real dick move by them to take the fans for granted

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back