FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats why god invented HDMI chords ;), streaming it shouldnt chew up too much BW, around 100-200mb depending on the quality.

It's cool I think I have it sorted. Survivor on GO next day, TAR is being taped for me by a friend onto USB and TFS shall be watched live to air. :)

It's cool I think I have it sorted. Survivor on GO next day, TAR is being taped for me by a friend onto USB and TFS shall be watched live to air. :)
Personally I reckon I'll smash Survivor through straight after work, then watch TAR and tape the Footy Show. Grand Final Footy Show usually has a lot of guff which can be skipped.

Just thought of Survivor this morning and decided to check when the new season started. Perfect timing.

I didn't mind Exile Island as much as other people did. Coach's Exile Island ordeal on Tocantins was some of the funniest shit ever. We'll see how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs Gaso told me last week (courtesy of one of those womens mags) that PROBST! earns $4 million A SEASON....Gagf I thought...for that!

Good first Ep....I like new characters.

The old guy and his glasses....genius effort.
Its funny how the editing is. In the same vein as the idols, it always seems like it takes 5 minutes of searching for tony/Russell and then stumble upon one. Same with the glasses, it seemed like quick go, break glasses then away we go. Then in tribal he explains it took over an hour, then he broke his glasses and then it still took him around an hour.

The 'Kenny Powers' baseball star...'he was an ass'....LOL....and did anyone notice the wardrobe malfunction of his Mrs on the final challenge....well not once but 20X over....:rolleyes:

kenny-powers-stare-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back