FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah I forgot about that!! Wtf was that anyway. o_O

Lol I know I was just smh at it
Anyone who has an idol doesn't pretend like they do, so no one would have bought it and either way you're just making yourself look shady as ****

I get that she might have felt in danger after missing a day or 2 but that's not how to go about it

Does anyone think Dale actually found the hidden immunity idol? The clue at exile says it's at the well and as if they're going to put an idol like object on the well exactly where the idol clue says it is. That would just be stupid.

If it was actually nothing the producers would have no reason to even show us him finding some random necklace. I just found it interesting that Dale's only thought was "it's not the idol but maybe I can use it for something"

Does anyone think Dale actually found the hidden immunity idol? The clue at exile says it's at the well and as if they're going to put an idol like object on the well exactly where the idol clue says it is. That would just be stupid.

If it was actually nothing the producers would have no reason to even show us him finding some random necklace. I just found it interesting that Dale's only thought was "it's not the idol but maybe I can use it for something"

As soon as they said it was at the waterhole i thought that. They've hidden idols in plain sight before, so maybe.

But which water hole? Keith could just as easily have chosen the urn with the clue in it.

I didn't get why Val just assumed it was at her camp. Or did I miss something? Or is there a clue at both?

But which water hole? Keith could just as easily have chosen the urn with the clue in it.

I didn't get why Val just assumed it was at her camp. Or did I miss something? Or is there a clue at both?

There'd have to be one idol each at both camps- cause picking those urns was completely random, surely the clue would be applicable to both camps.

I'm actually surprisingly enjoying John Rocker in the game and rooting for him to go far just to up the drama he will create

Lol at the sudden shift in mood when Baylor split her lip in the challenge :p went from fired up to 4 yo in the space of like 2 seconds. Girl you split your lip...come on

Serves Val right for trying to deceive someone trying to help you out. Next week will be interesting with Jeremy and Rocker. Good to see Baylor makes it another week. Overall quite the entertaining episode.

Lol I know Rocker's face when she didn't play an idol was priceless. She seriously got what was coming, completely over played and didn't even help herself

Only bad thing about Val going is my girl Julie could get ****ed over :(
Jeremy is going to be mad as hell and I can't see him believing that Rocker actually tried as hard as he did to save his wife seeing he only knows of him as being a bigot. Should be entertaining though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremy won't be impressed haha. Should be interesting next week.
Rocker has actually seemed alright to date looks like he is going to come out of his shell next week though. That could be jeremy's doing however haha.
Val opened her mouth too much in the end when she should of shut her gob.

Last edited:
Lol at the sudden shift in mood when Baylor split her lip in the challenge :p went from fired up to 4 yo in the space of like 2 seconds. Girl you split your lip...come on

Ha, I was the same. I was all like "holy shit did she lose a tooth?" Then when she goes "I split my lip... :(" I was just like, oh come on.

Val got what she asked for. Complete amateur hour from her. If you tell people you've got one idol (let alone two), you're immediately the "flush it out" target. Funny how her pride was too big to even admit she didn't have one so she just went down with her ship. Rookie move.

Lmao how good was Jeff telling em what was what!!!!! It was like watching some naughty kids in class getting told off by the teacher... or even principal!! :D

Cant believe a. they lost their flint, then b. its like "i will swap a few beans coz we were a bunch of dicks who lost our flint"

Ha, I was the same. I was all like "holy shit did she lose a tooth?" Then when she goes "I split my lip... :(" I was just like, oh come on.

Come on, did you hear that clash of heads?!?!. I flinched watching that.. i srsly thought she had lost a tooth. But luckily she didnt.

That other one- who beat... well the last duel. That was pretty good effort to beat her, when she originally had lost to her. She had at least 20kgs on her, and that's just in her bra.

Was it just me or was the episode terribly edited. I get they needed time for the revote but it felt like so much was missing post challenge.

Val didn't play well obviously, but missing the first three days like that is obviously a huge disadvantage, so you can't blame her too much.

Liking the cast a lot, most seem to have some kind of weakness but are still reasonable strategy wise- looks very even in the early stages.

Baylor is hot.

Was it just me or was the episode terribly edited. I get they needed time for the revote but it felt like so much was missing post challenge.

Val didn't play well obviously, but missing the first three days like that is obviously a huge disadvantage, so you can't blame her too much.

I thought It was alright, the fact I didn't know who was going until the last Val vote is a plus. Really though what else could they show? They can't show Josh or whoever saying he is voting Val to split the votes 4-2 rather than 3-3 or it ruins the mystery of tribal

I thought It was alright, the fact I didn't know who was going until the last Val vote is a plus. Really though what else could they show? They can't show Josh or whoever saying he is voting Val to split the votes 4-2 rather than 3-3 or it ruins the mystery of tribal
When Rocker is talking about putting some votes on Baylor in the water Josh looked uncomfortable because he appeared to be aligned with Baylor but they didn't touch on that further. I found that weird, plus TC just seemed weirdly short.

I reckon Baylor's mum lost on purpose after that vicious headbutt that almost killed her daughter :rolleyes:

Next week looks good. Jeremy sooking up after his wifes stupidity. Love how they are chirping at Rocker who casually says to one of them "put your stuff down and let's fight" or something like that :D

When Rocker is talking about putting some votes on Baylor in the water Josh looked uncomfortable because he appeared to be aligned with Baylor but they didn't touch on that further. I found that weird, plus TC just seemed weirdly short.

Yeah maybe he just said we only need to put 2 on Baylor or something though and suspense is killed. I think Josh is with the guys first and Baylor second still and he is just running out of options so he has to be OK with some votes on Baylor or ruin the guys thing

Reward challenges do kill a lot of strategy talk, I don't think they had much to work with this round though

I reckon Baylor's mum lost on purpose after that vicious headbutt that almost killed her daughter :rolleyes:

Next week looks good. Jeremy sooking up after his wifes stupidity. Love how they are chirping at Rocker who casually says to one of them "put your stuff down and let's fight" or something like that :D

If I didn't know anything about Rocker pre game I would be loving him lol, I loved that little let's fight clip too

and yes there were shades of Lindsay Thomas in that dive by Missy. Basically gave up

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back