FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the last time I fall for a Winners Edit..!...disappointed as most of us are that Jeremy is gone....but was it really warranted? Jon just dug his own grave..6/4...now 4/5, why didn't he hold off one like he said he was going to do!...I mean brilliant brilliant for this seasons development, but I would have preferred the biggest 'blindside' to have been jon instead.

Great for this season, which is amazing considering the two guys playing the hardest just went in consecutive weeks. Maybe these bunch of chumps aren't the worst Survivor cast ever. Reed ftw?

Fuark. That sucks.

But got to applaud the move. Really weird how they did the episode though. It looked like a toss up between Reed and Keith, which I thought was inexplicably dumb. But hey, they threw an old curveball on us those old Survivor editors.

But I really couldn't give a shit who wins from here.

Now that I think of it there was a couple hints to Jeremy stuffing up at a certain point. I guess what's happened is that the real 'characters' were out early, so they had to give guys like Jeremy and Josh most of the air time, the rest don't seem to be much of a character to build on or not really narrative types, I think we are about to have one of the best finishes to a season, which was looking predictable. Damn though Jeremy man, gone to early. :(

Props to Keith, competitive in challenges, and nerves of steel tonight holding onto his idol when he knew he was ousted as having it, and wasn't in on the Jeremy blindside, hoping dumbass Jon gets voted out with his idol in pocket

Yep, Keith has some major cojones. That blindside just made the season a whole lot more interesting.

Bullshit, your posts give away it's not a normal vote off. Just because it's not a direct spoiler doesn't mean it's not a spoiler.

Tapatalk shows the most recent post without opening the thread so it's unavoidable.

Definitely. Its the last time I look at this thread on a Thursday before an episode airs.

Never ever blindside someone in your alliance at 6 v 4 unless all 5 are in on it.. just far too risky that the one you leave out of the loop flips..

Could of easily voted out Jeremy at next tribal when the numbers were 6 v 3.

If i were Natalie i'd jump across but tell Jon she is still on board, then vote out Jaclyn just to watch him squirm!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never ever blindside someone in your alliance at 6 v 4 unless all 5 are in on it.. just far too risky that the one you leave out of the loop flips..

Could of easily voted out Jeremy at next tribal when the numbers were 6 v 3.

If i were Natalie i'd jump across but tell Jon she is still on board, then vote out Jaclyn just to watch him squirm!

Better off blindsiding Jon and getting rid of the idol with him.

To be fair, Jon did realise that Jeremy was onto him re: the idol. Maybe he went too early but in his mind I guess it was better to blindside Jeremy before he got blindsided by Jeremy. Nothing worse than going home with the idol in your pocket. He's got a bit of a buy-in with Missy & Baylor now also. So does Natalie pose as the swing vote next week then? Jon/Jaclyn/Missy/Baylor vs Keith/Wes/Reed/Alec and Natalie's on the outside. If Natalie's smart she should join the latter IMO. Their majority 5 alliance (if it got to that but based on this season so far probably not) contains 3 singles so Keith and Wes should be easier pickings. Sticking with JJMB and Natalie's definitely on the outside. Having two couples as the final 4 could be interesting though, would be funny to see someone burn their partner at the final 4 :D

The way this season is edited, can we expect Jon to be voted out next week? :p

Reed's probably gonna win the game. They've been sleeping on him but he's just starting to awaken with more focus.

Reed has had an awful edit, almost invisible up until this point apart from anything regarding food. I would be fine with him winning but he has been a strategical player the whole time and we have seen none of it. Keith is my sleeper. For a guy who hasn't done a lot yet we have seen a lot of him

To be fair, Jon did realise that Jeremy was onto him re: the idol. Maybe he went too early but in his mind I guess it was better to blindside Jeremy before he got blindsided by Jeremy. Nothing worse than going home with the idol in your pocket. He's got a bit of a buy-in with Missy & Baylor now also. So does Natalie pose as the swing vote next week then? Jon/Jaclyn/Missy/Baylor vs Keith/Wes/Reed/Alec and Natalie's on the outside. If Natalie's smart she should join the latter IMO. Their majority 5 alliance (if it got to that but based on this season so far probably not) contains 3 singles so Keith and Wes should be easier pickings. Sticking with JJMB and Natalie's definitely on the outside. Having two couples as the final 4 could be interesting though, would be funny to see someone burn their partner at the final 4 :D

I think Reed is the swing vote, not Natalie. At least he was in on the plan to vote Jeremy. I think they both flip back though to the other 3

Reed has had an awful edit, almost invisible up until this point apart from anything regarding food. I would be fine with him winning but he has been a strategical player the whole time and we have seen none of it. Keith is my sleeper. For a guy who hasn't done a lot yet we have seen a lot of him

It's kinda why I think he may win. The big focus has been on players who have gone early or early merge. Jon's the only big edit left. If he goes, it's an open ball game.

Keith they just keep showing spitting. :p I don't see him taking it.

Seems weird to not show more of Reed early. Perhaps to fool people into thinking he's no chance? I recall people speculating he was going to be doomed by the swap (before it happened) due to his edit.

I think Reed is the swing vote, not Natalie. At least he was in on the plan to vote Jeremy. I think they both flip back though to the other 3

My impression is that Reed was just following Josh but that may be due to the edit. Keith could make final 3 but would he get the votes? I Imagine Jon/Jaclyn/Missy/Reed/Natalie even Baylor might get jury votes before him. If Keith can bring Wes and Alec to final tribal he probably wins but he'll need to make some moves to get there.

Forgot that Reed voted for Jeremy too! Was he in on the plan though or did he just throw his vote to Jeremy in blind hope? Can't remember. Reed's reactin will be interesting though if/when he finds out that Wes/Keith/Alex voted for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back