Swans Melbourne meet + greet

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not the right thread, but the closest I could find.

For those Sydney based fans thinking of going to the Hawks game @ the MCG, Virgin Blue ($65 each way) and Qantas ($69 each way) are both having a sale on that weekend 6th/7th June. Sale ends Monday night.

Just got back, was a pretty scrappy game but at least we won in the end. Stayed back for the meet and greet and manage to get most of the team's autograph on my Guernsey. Swannies fans outnumbered the Melbourne fans by at least 10-1 I reckon, Go the Swans!

Just got back, was a pretty scrappy game but at least we won in the end. Stayed back for the meet and greet and manage to get most of the team's autograph on my Guernsey. Swannies fans outnumbered the Melbourne fans by at least 10-1 I reckon, Go the Swans!

That was one very, very long queue mate, good to see the players hung around for ages, would have prefered it on the ground in the sun (beautiful day) the ground was immaculate and where most were waiting for the players, instead they had it conviniently right next to the merchandise stand where impulse buying for things for the players to sign was very handy!

Haha yeah, me and a mate was having a kick on the field, when we got to the Marquee there was a huge line. Would've had to waited at least 1hr I reckon. Lucky I pushed right in front and only had to waited for around 10mins :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans Melbourne meet + greet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back