AFLW Autopsy Swans vs Gold Coast Saturday 3:05PM at Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

All losses should hurt!
That hurts. Our comeback falls short by four-points with the Suns kicking a goal in the final minute to secure the win.

Our women have immense effort and courage but they are tiny, lack footy smarts and skills. The absence of Morphett, Gardiner and Molloy is catastrophic. McEvoy is not really a leader. I could go on and on but there's no point. We have to keep building our list and our skills and our leaders. It will take time and patience. I'm in it for the long haul.

Our women have immense effort and courage but they are tiny, lack footy smarts and skills. The absence of Morphett, Gardiner and Molloy is catastrophic. McEvoy is not really a leader. I could go on and on but there's no point. We have to keep building our list and our skills and our leaders. It will take time and patience. I'm in it for the long haul.
Playing players in their right position would be a start but the mens team also does it so its a bad trend within the club

Can't knock the effort the girls put in today.

However, it's the usual combination of poorly executed basic skills, poor discipline, and inability to cover the fast break which killed us again today.

The inability of Lexi to kick a goal to put us in front having been given a second shot directly in front, summed up where our team is at currently.

I feel like it's been a long time since a Swans team has won 😪

Another close loss ☹. I wasn't able to watch the game live today but I was checking the scores and my brother gave me updates. I was excited when he told me Privitelli put us in front and devastated when he said Gold Coast kicked a goal with 1 minute left.

I think at one stage I saw we kicked 8 behinds in a row. That obviously cost us the match.

I'm not looking forward to watching the recording.

Another close loss ☹. I wasn't able to watch the game live today but I was checking the scores and my brother gave me updates. I was excited when he told me Privitelli put us in front and devastated when he said Gold Coast kicked a goal with 1 minute left.

I think at one stage I saw we kicked 8 behinds in a row. That obviously cost us the match.

I'm not looking forward to watching the recording.
Basic footy smarts. We attacked from the defensive side of the field instead of switching and were constantly kicking into/across a flukey wind. Players not making position. Quite distressing to watch at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy Swans vs Gold Coast Saturday 3:05PM at Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back