Swap first round picks and give you a second rounder for O'Keefe?

Remove this Banner Ad

I want O'Keefe+pick 12 for Fisher+Pick 6+ Pick 24, then Warnock goes to the demons. I would like sydney to get ziebell or Tyrone Vickory

Ok my trade offer was fair. You won't do better than upgrading your first round, getting the chance to get Vickory or Ziebell AND getting a second rounder as well. For a 28 year old very good player who has been an All Australian ONCE.

Blues fans who throw in silly ideas like Bentick are deluding themselves. Swans fans who ask for Fisher, 6 and 24, for Okeefe and 12 need a serious reality check.

Trade first rounders, Okeefe swap for 24. It IS fair. To answer the questions about how we get Warnock as well, we'd have to trade into the second round. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Hi All,

Carlton will keep 6 and get another top 10 from somewhere for you guys.

Talk of Fisher is interesting seeing RoK could make him surplus to needs for us.
He may well be moved on in another deal somewhere?

Hi All,

Carlton will keep 6 and get another top 10 from somewhere for you guys.

Talk of Fisher is interesting seeing RoK could make him surplus to needs for us.
He may well be moved on in another deal somewhere?

What with?

Judd, Fevola, Murphy, Kruezer or Gibbs would get you a top 10 pick (plus more in most cases). But you ain't going to be trading any of those. Port are the only club who have indicated they're willing to part with their pick but they'll only do it for something pretty good (which I suspect was Kerr or Didak). What do you have that makes you think the Roos, Tigers, Crows or Lions will part with their top 10 pick?

What with?

Judd, Fevola, Murphy, Kruezer or Gibbs would get you a top 10 pick (plus more in most cases). But you ain't going to be trading any of those. Port are the only club who have indicated they're willing to part with their pick but they'll only do it for something pretty good (which I suspect was Kerr or Didak). What do you have that makes you think the Roos, Tigers, Crows or Lions will part with their top 10 pick?
Hi Liz,
No idea how they would do it and agree with your summation.

Have a read of this: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/afl/story/0,27009,24447708-5016140,00.html

We might be looking to trade into a top ten by say "player + pick for higher pick" type trade.

A bit like what has been suggested here for trading up your 12 to 6.

Clubs will of course be holding their top picks close so chances are no doubt slim of something coming through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swap first round picks and give you a second rounder for O'Keefe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back