Media Sweet F.A News - S22 Post Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hi
The Sweet F.A News is a collaboration between Van_Dyke and tgrs, with the help of many great contributors. Firstly, I would like to give a massive thanks to Van_Dyke for helping me put this thing together.

Secondly, A huge thanks to footy_fumbler, Blacky, Golumless, beez, pantskyle, _Cayz_, Bet on Blue, RodneyDangerfield, Ant Bear, anyone I may have missed, the special kid who does the drawings. You're all legends and I appreciate the time you put in to make this work

Welcome to the Season 22 Post Season Edition of the Sweet F.A News, it's big and beautiful. And a marathon, not a sprint. page-1.jpg
page-2.jpg
page-3.jpg
page-4.jpg
page-5.jpg
page-6.jpg
page-7.jpg
page-8.jpg
page-9.jpg

page-10.jpg

Last edited:

I did a Ctrl+F and I wasnt there at all! :(
Haha, dummy!! That's because it's an image!!!! What a silly mistake!!!

Let's all laugh at Bengs stupidity!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haha, dummy!! That's because it's an image!!!! What a silly mistake!!!

Let's all laugh at Bengs stupidity!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh I have been foiled once again by the Internets! The shame of it all :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy it when rookies openly and brazenly submit a detailed, time consuming, late season thread with the sole purpose of shamelessly locking away EKA votes :D

Last edited:
I enjoy it when rookies openly and brazenly submit a detailed, time consuming, late season thread with the sole purpose of shamelessly locking away after EKA votes :D
And then the captain of the minor premiers votes for an inactive

Holy balls that's a massive effort.

Good stuff.

You didn't mention your stalking if our team thread, indicating a possible move to Mount Buller though tgrs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet F.A News - S22 Post Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back