Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Nahnah been using the Gen 6 OU match specifically. It ensures that your team is legal to fight in those conditions.
are you ready?

Oh no, so I can't do a certain moveset with one of my Mon... Lame.
yep i found out last minute before my first battle i had to change my raikous nature which stuffed its speed badly

Oh no, so I can't do a certain moveset with one of my Mon... Lame.
are you ready?

yep i found out last minute before my first battle i had to change my raikous nature which stuffed its speed badly

3 minutes, got to go to the loo, and just one last little look at everything.

Not really sure why I thought Weezing would be fine against Gardevoir haha didn't really think that through. Almost undid my good work to be up 4-2 (I think?) came back and was way too close. Almost hit Outrage for Dragonite before realising I was being stupid and ExtremeSpeed would win it for me.

Not really sure why I thought Weezing would be fine against Gardevoir haha didn't really think that through. Almost undid my good work to be up 4-2 (I think?) came back and was way too close. Almost hit Outrage for Dragonite before realising I was being stupid and ExtremeSpeed would win it for me.
who was bob lol

Had a feeling I would be in trouble after slurpuff did bellydrum, not sure why I sent out swampert.

I don't think I really had a clear strategy for the game haha

Yeah got a bit lucky I was able to set up Slurpuff after I managed to poison Swampert.

im just glad i finally set up manaphy in this tourney, ice beam on latias is a problem if i we do end up playing again..

That Manaphy was always going to be a problem. I guess if I started with Ferrothorn, I probably could've taken care of it, but it was problematic!

I felt like you were going to have something else planned for Ferrothorn, which had me spooked.

As we discussed, it's never easy coming into the match as the winner. At least now I've got a few ideas for next time... IF there is a next time (I think it's only the final that we could possibly meet again.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Manaphy was always going to be a problem. I guess if I started with Ferrothorn, I probably could've taken care of it, but it was problematic!

I felt like you were going to have something else planned for Ferrothorn, which had me spooked.

As we discussed, it's never easy coming into the match as the winner. At least now I've got a few ideas for next time... IF there is a next time (I think it's only the final that we could possibly meet again.)
I had hp fire in first game and didnt pull the trigger thats why i was so annoyed with that play where i switched manaphy out on half health ferro... i rather not see your team again, especially in a final :p

I had hp fire in first game and didnt pull the trigger thats why i was so annoyed with that play where i switched manaphy out on half health ferro... i rather not see your team again, especially in a final :p

I probably would've been better off using my other move, and just protecting myself out of that one with Ferrothorn on the faint. Would've limited the damage and could've gotten the show underway. Instead, I'm in a bad position after seeing out Manaphy, and my keys were put away. Starting to wish I had Sylveon in there to tank it up.

Lol, well, it's over... hopefully! Though looking at Dogs team, my god.

I probably would've been better off using my other move, and just protecting myself out of that one with Ferrothorn on the faint. Would've limited the damage and could've gotten the show underway. Instead, I'm in a bad position after seeing out Manaphy, and my keys were put away. Starting to wish I had Sylveon in there to tank it up.

Lol, well, it's over... hopefully! Though looking at Dogs team, my god.
I enjoyed both battles even if i was stressed out of my mind during the first one :)
Im keen to battle dogs so i get more of an idea of where i stand and my chances of getting through the group !

I enjoyed both battles even if i was stressed out of my mind during the first one :)
Im keen to battle dogs so i get more of an idea of where i stand and my chances of getting through the group !

I did too, even though I much rather the first one, and even then I was tense as all heck!

Well, you've got three games left. 2 wins, +1PD... win two, and you qualify automatically. Win just the one, and well, you're going to have to hope that there are tense battles to be had against the rest of us.

That Azumarill is going to be a problem, and the royalty that is Dogs' team... yeah. This is going to be extremely tough.

I did too, even though I much rather the first one, and even then I was tense as all heck!

Well, you've got three games left. 2 wins, +1PD... win two, and you qualify automatically. Win just the one, and well, you're going to have to hope that there are tense battles to be had against the rest of us.

That Azumarill is going to be a problem, and the royalty that is Dogs' team... yeah. This is going to be extremely tough.
I just realised my manaphy only had 12 evs in hp instead of 122... i was wondering why the earthquake from excadrill did so much lol
it makes absolutely no difference to result because you would just revenge kill it, just was confused

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back