Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure, I've lost all confidence lol I think I'll need to beat you to have a hope of getting through the group stage
Mate, you got one over DC! You'll be fine! I mean... yeah, I did damage your Pokemon Differential, but still, you're 2nd out of 4 as things stand! You have a win under the belt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should have lost, the crit saved an azumaril sweep lol

Swings and Roundabouts. If everything was that simple, it would be boring! You could've easily poisoned it as well, and still did enough to take home the chockies.

Cloud_ wanna go soon?

Yes. Damn it Group A, get your act together! You all got stage fright or something?! Be more like Nahnah, and expose yourself. Unless you're scared of getting knocked backed a tier or three.

Hopefully tgrs and Reaper show what they're made of tomorrow!

Swings and Roundabouts. If everything was that simple, it would be boring! You could've easily poisoned it as well, and still did enough to take home the chockies.

Yes. Damn it Group A, get your act together! You all got stage fright or something?! Be more like Nahnah, and expose yourself. Unless you're scared of getting knocked backed a tier or three.

Hopefully tgrs and Reaper show what they're made of tomorrow!
And I guess if he belly drummed he may have been in ice shard range I'm not sure though Weavile hasn't been hitting as hard as I thought it would be

And I guess if he belly drummed he may have been in ice shard range I'm not sure though Weavile hasn't been hitting as hard as I thought it would be

Hmm, he would've been around... 45%, and then the berry... and then the drum... oh boy, he had Aqua Jet... Then again, if he got poisoned, you still would've been in with a chance.

Nahnah been using the Gen 6 OU match specifically. It ensures that your team is legal to fight in those conditions.

Oh no, so I can't do a certain moveset with one of my Mon... Lame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back