Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN Going nuts are the moment .... calls to strip Tigers of points and sending them home ..Kicking us out of the finals ..... Maher and Bob rubbing their hands together.... ... these 2 player’s results going to pay big time
# is showing his peacock feathers today.

What happened AFL wise to the two Melbourne players who used an Uber earlier this year? I know Melbourne suspended them for a game, did the AFL do anything?

Edit: Melbourne players coped a match ban.

Last edited:

I think it’s a bit unfair to attack the Qld Premier for her response ... she has done a lot to help the AFL complete the season

Our players should be a lot smarter than they showed in their actions here
You have to be joking, the social and economic problems she has caused and still causing, will be felt by ourselves and children for years. I hate talking politics on a footy forum but please , dont feed me that garbage.

To absolve them of all responsibility, considering the whole global pandemic thing would be a pretty childish excuse. Their actions will result in significant fines and job losses within the organisation that they work, so i would consider the people who no longer have a job due to their actions as the real victims.
Not absolving them of responsibility IF they have breached Covid protocols, but they can’t be blamed for being assaulted, that’s ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

source that its not allowed

we dont even know where they went yet

imo its just the uber thing that will breach the afl covid rules. they'll send em home now that the premier has had his say

I'm just going by the other fines.

Brooke was fined for getting a facial, North wives fined for attending a game, Hawthorn players fined for buying some chips at the SCG.

But going to drink piss at 3 in the morning at a strip club or pub isn't banned.
It would be the most bizarre rule ever if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back