Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mate the AFL is trying to keep the season going. sh*t like this just makes the relationship with the QLD government harder. Wouldn’t take much for them to yank the whole thing.
it's also incredibly selfish. they could easily have contracted the virus and wiped the whole team out. they knew what they were doing. i'd send them packing.

Sorry for the intrude but I do see another side as far as a average Male in my early 40s who has done most things including being in the wrong place at the wrong time,They are young men who now may be potentially without a job for a one mistake,Me as somebody who works in mental health I firmly believe it’s a time to support them more than ever.GoodLuck for 2020 Tigers.

Gary Lyon and Whankley having a field day on sen! They had Benny on and Interestingly Benny said there have been things peddled in the media that just aren't true and then that was it. I would love to know what that means
They love it, they probably want us booted out so their shit clubs have a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benny Gale getting grilled by Gary Lyon
Wish he had of said listen Gary you ran and hid under a mental health issue cause you were a dirty dog.
Funny how blokes come back and go hard at other blokes.
When Gazza first came back he had a new found respect for people and wouldn't push hard because of the emotional toll it takes on them.
Easily forgotten gazza. How's billy?

Oppo supporters believe that Richmond should pay the fine.
I think its a tough call honestly. If it was me, I'd probably ask the two players to pay maybe half the fine in total.

Its a huge chunk of both of their salaries.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Did they or did they not actually get in to the strip club? Just said a non authorised venue. That un authorised could be the Kebab shop for all we know.
Silly boys for what they did though. Regardless if they did not start the fight they should not have been there in the first place.

Sorry for the intrude but I do see another side as far as a average Male in my early 40s who has done most things including being in the wrong place at the wrong time,They are young men who now may be potentially without a job for a one mistake,Me as somebody who works in mental health I firmly believe it’s a time to support them more than ever.GoodLuck for 2020 Tigers.
What about people who have lost there job for no mistake, just being in Victoria during a pandemic?

they’ll be supported and welcomed back. They just have to cop this one on the chin.

AFL breaches not state breaches.

The AFL shouldn't have to do any ass kissing. This is massive organisation that brings a lot of economic benefit and instead of state premiers being high and mighty they should be doing a far better job of working with one another and massive organisations like the AFL to help the country through this pandemic. Im not an anti mask wearer or have any Covid conspiracies but I don't believe the situation is so bad that everything must grind to stop like it has in Melbourne or protocols on footballers need to be so extreme. There should be a middle ground and we shouldn't have to be thankful to the likes of WA, SA and Queensland premiers who have helped the game to continue given all the good that comes out of playing the game, even if that is as simple as being able to watch a game whilst locked away in Victoria.

Again the boys deserve to be punished for doing something so stupid and knowingly so but the punishment does not align with the crime they committed. They deserved to be punished for jeopardising this season (not that they really have) and should be punished for this season. But next season should be all new ball game and the AFL should have also factored in this is a lost season for a lot of young players and is basically a throw away season.
hypothetically, then if we only had three games left in the year you think a three match ban would’ve been an adequate penalty?

Stack was heroic defending his team mate at 3:30 in the morning at a kebab shop near a strip joint,while in good weather, on good money in Queensland playing the game he loves.sorry I have to get an early night for my front line job,in stage 4 lockdown also supporting family members of mine who have lost there jobs .f@#k off these boys need there full whack.dont even get me started on bad publicity, money loss ,a slap in the face to Victorians and the state that has held toghether one of the only positive things going around.
Genuine sympathy for the difficult situation you and most of us are in right now, and I wish you and your family all the best. My point is that while it is rightful to criticise and punish the players, and say they shouldn’t have been there, if there is one positive out of it, Stack was at least there to fly the flag for his teammate when he was being assaulted, and it might be old school but it’s something I value. Stack has my respect for that.

Lol the ******* ranga news.com journo reported it and noted stack posted on his fb account about the incident saying "whoops" and he appears to be gloating about it.

Only problem is the fb account was a parody account. Lol

******* moron
C37A899B-E856-41D8-9B4C-FE21F6AA4508.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back