Sydney Stack Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads I believe this is our 2nd covid breach ?
But hasn't lolingwood also had 2 ? Sidearse and bucks. Why is the media wanting blood from us and not them?
#

Stack and CCJ get accosted by a drunk feral OUTSIDE the Hub. Get 10 games. A Swan tries to sneak his GF IN to a hub, potentially exposing the rest od the teams there in the state with the TOUGHEST Covid laws and only gets the rest of the season.

Laughable.

Lads I believe this is our 2nd covid breach ?
But hasn't lolingwood also had 2 ? Sidearse and bucks. Why is the media wanting blood from us and not them?
Because Collingwood are a minrow club

Don’t mind if they give Stack the arse. Reckon he’s probably having a laugh about it to be honest.

Nah. Would give West Coast a chance to nab him for nothing. Would rather keep him and tell him that this is his last chance. No more. Give him a rocket and an incentive.

Nah. Would give West Coast a chance to nab him for nothing. Would rather keep him and tell him that this is his last chance. No more. Give him a rocket and an incentive.
Exactly,Peos trying to pry him away for a bag of dust the K to his Eagles.

They broke temporary afl rules, that’s it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was actually the rules that were laid down to allow the game to proceed. A licence to operate.
So you wanna play? This is what you can and can’t do.
That’s why it’s so serious.
And they all knew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance Stack leaves IMO. He’s contracted and Richmond hold all the cards. His value is at an all time low so there’s no point cashing in now. He’ll have a season to redeem himself. If he doesn’t then he’ll be somebody else’s problem.

Jeez there’s some sanctimonious sh** being blurted around everywhere. Yep, they stuffed up. Yep, they had it drilled into them. Yep, they have cost the club thousands etc etc.

But they’re young guys who have made a blue, blowing off some steam, carrying on as mates and got caught out. Hardly criminal behaviour, and it’s going to cost them plenty. Way, way more than nearly every young kid that’s stuffed up. Should it cost them their careers, reputations etc? F*** no.

Back in a three week stint 20-odd years ago I fell asleep blind at my cousins wedding during the speeches and smashed a tray of ports, drove my mates dads car into his parents lounge room and fingered my then-girlfriends mate in a taxi just after dropping off said girlfriend. Sure I felt bad as hell at the end of it (not the girlfriend part, she was a bitch), but you live and learn. Time passes, and you turn out alright.

These guys are going to live it out in the media, in public, with losers like talkback radio callers, social media idiots and every chatterbox on the street judging them. Most of us just fade into obscurity after our tumbles, but not these lads. And all on wages of possibly $100k a year, if that? Cut em some slack (pun intended).

And don’t get me started on Andy Maher and that Bulldogs loser he hangs out with. A couple of pathetic dweebs that have never had any fun in their miserable lives. Maher especially can jam his holier than thou schtick right up his arse until he finds out his kids are getting spit roasted on Saturday nights whilst mainly using their iPhones to do lines off. Might be a change of tune then. Softc***.

Pisses me off that the idiot premier jumped up and down about it. Used it as political advertising. They aren’t players in quarantine. The AFL hub is there to protect the players and the game. They are frequently tested and have all completed quarantine. The boys would have been the lowest risk of every single patron/staff member in that fine establishment.... I have no idea what she’s even on about. Does she ask for tough penalties for on field incidents too? It’s for nothing to do with her. Once the quarantine was done they may as well be Queensland natives...

How come oppos were so quick to defend Chols honour when Vlas affectionately groped his ass yet so quick to condemn CCJ when he was assaulted?
Reminds me of when I went to India and the locals thought it was great fun to rape women if they were out late at night instead of at home.
Its called Victim blaming.
I wonder if Taylor Harris will make a post about it this time?

Pisses me off that the idiot premier jumped up and down about it. Used it as political advertising. They aren’t players in quarantine. The AFL hub is there to protect the players and the game. They are frequently tested and have all completed quarantine. The boys would have been the lowest risk of every single patron/staff member in that fine establishment.... I have no idea what she’s even on about. Does she ask for tough penalties for on field incidents too? It’s for nothing to do with her. Once the quarantine was done they may as well be Queensland natives...
That cow wouldn't even know what AFL football is. She was out of line, but like other so called leaders I'm looking at Dictator Dan they use it to launch their political agenda.

How come oppos were so quick to defend Chols honour when Vlas affectionately groped his ass yet so quick to condemn CCJ when he was assaulted?
Reminds me of when I went to India and the locals thought it was great fun to rape women if they were out late at night instead of at home.
Its called Victim blaming.
I wonder if Taylor Harris will make a post about it this time?
I can't believe nothing has been said about the assault it's like it doesn't matter.

Hope you're not in any kind of leadership position - you sound like a bloody moron.

Says the guy who thinks a random poster is in a Richmond leadership position lol Don’t think any Richmond officials are on here owning up to finger bangin.
piss off to your own board to sook about Charlie Cameron being held lol Tossa

I can't believe nothing has been said about the assault it's like it doesn't matter.
Because women shouldn’t wear provocative outfits or they have it coming. Just like these boys, fancy being 20, locked up for months and the one opportunity you get drunk and go out until 3.30am. It’s their own fault they got assaulted you see.
I’m going to assault myself next time I’m out at 330am. It’s the only way I’ll learn

The problem from the league and the government's perspective is that it wasn't a covid safe, approved venue for AFL players to be at.

Same as Brooke's trip to the spa or whatever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back